2010 Community Awards - Time to Vote!

yep :slight_smile:

maths was never my strong suit :weyes:

Voted :slight_smile:

voted lol

Itā€™s been awful. There are so many worthy people! I didnā€™t know who deserved it best! I had real trouble butā€¦ I did it. May tbe best win! Good luck to everyone!

PS:Iā€™ve been nominated for Community Spirit and Staff of the Year Award. Thank you to all who nominated me. I simply donā€™t feel worthy enough to be on that list. But I do appreciate it and it only drives me to be better next year. Thanks :smiley:

Iā€™m sure that you didnā€™t want to say thisā€¦ You probably wanted to say that this is the MOST important election in this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Voted :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not into all this Catholic guilt thing. Why is it so popular around here? I am most definitely worthy enough to be on the listā€¦ so pay your respects and vote for me right now!

Hairybob is worthy.
Hairybob is cool.
Some of his hair is curly.

Hairybob is loved by Lola.
Hairybob is great.
When heā€™s thirsty he drinks cola.

Hairybob loves spaghetti
Hairybob loves pepperoni pizza.
Sometimes he sleeps till noon.

Pay homage to the bob!!!

hmmmmm :scratch:

I think there are more important things going in our world today to be concerned about than winning a ā€œpopularity contestā€.

btw - I voted for myself so at least I wonā€™t go away with a donut next to my name :smiley:

There probably are but I try not to think about them. Beer helps.

drinking enough of the stuff might solve one problem, but it will cause another.

HairyBob definitely needs an award.

I miss those days.

Voted. :slight_smile:

voted :slight_smile:

Vooooooooooted! :slight_smile: I was going through it and :eek: Holy crap Iā€™ve not only been nominated for some awards but Iā€™m one of the choices for the Community Spirit Award! -faints- xD

Goodluck to everyone and a merry Christmas to all! :smiley:

Andrew Cooper

Twelve days left to vote your favorite guruā€™s! And have a shot at one of the five prices :wink:

If you donā€™t vote, very very bad things will happen.

Weā€™re getting a nice response to the awards! Thanks to all that have voted thus far.

But if you havenā€™t voted, donā€™t worry! Thereā€™s still time, and there are NO races which are runaways (well, ok - except for the one where dklynn is the only nominee :shifty: ).

Your vote CAN make a difference!

I simply voted for those that offered me the most help over the past year, good luck if you have been nominated

Are you suggesting that you have stopped trimming since you had the twins?

Ewww