Alexa rank

spreading like now in forums will increase your rank in alexa :smiley: becuz most of the forum members have alexa installed in their browsers :smiley:

Hello,

Alexa measured you ranking according to your visitor clicks to your website and you can increase your Alexa very fastly through blogs posting.

What if no one that comes to your site from those blogs with the Alexa tool bar installed - that will not improve your ALexa number?

If you have the Alexa toolbar installed, set your webpage as the hompage. Alexa considers that most awesome and will boost your sites credibility.

install alexa toolbar and oppen your web site many time … your alexa rank will boost ( not too high )

stay away from Alexage, they a fraud. Just read this gem of a lie on their website:

Take advantage of the relationship between Google and Alexa. Alexa rankings have a major impact on Google search results; the lower the Alexa ranking, the higher your site would appear on Google search results.

I found this gig on fiverr about Alexa rank boosting … it seems to be working method

But!. why would you want to boost it? What will boosting it actually achieve?

Alexa sells top 25k, 100k etc. site lists. Now they are also giving away these lists for free download. Various companies go through these lists, generate business opportunities and buys advertising. If your site is in these lists, then it may create additional revenue streams for you. Further more, this can also bring in opportunities of being featured in the Tv. or newspaper media.

If you have a site with less than 100k Alexa rank then people will buy more advertising on your website.

A forum with good Alexa ranks get more members, and the members also post more as they expect a referral traffic coming through their sig links.

Some advertising networks also give importance to Alexa ranks. Also some offers are reserved only for good Alexa ranking websites.

Alexa ranking is quite unpredictable.It can be increase or decrease any time.For improving your Alexa ranking first download the Alexa toolbar and use it every day to visit your own website. Alexa even gives you the ability to co-brand the toolbar with your own logo and give it away.Encourage your website visitors to add their positive testimonials on Alexa’s detailed listings page for your website. This can be done by placing a link to the appropriate Alexa page on your website and asking visitors to “Click here to rate this website”.Try to get dugg or stumbled. This will bring massive amount of traffic to your site and contributes a lot to your Alexa rank.

no i don’t think so it is a long term process depends on many factors

You would have to promote Alexa.com along with your site. Alexa ranking is based on those who have downloaded the Alexa tool bar. So in short terms. If you are getting visitors to your site that do not have the Alexa toolbar download then they are not helping to raise the rank of your site.
Hoe this will help you!! :slight_smile:

Nonsense. I’ve worked with people who work at the BBC and research is done through the typical channels, through known websites on Google, through academics who make their profiles known through their universities and through a list of experts whom they can call on to get more advice. I doubt anyone there has even been on Alexa.

Again, nonsense. Alexa rank means nothing, and people will only buy advertising on your site if there is a chance of it paying off.

Once again, nonsense, and introducing a very touchy subject regarding those who post on forums simply because they think they’ll get users come through their signature links. This is absolute rubbish. I post regularly on here and am a Mentor, yet I never get more than three visitors a week on any of my signature links.

Forums get more members if the community is good and the site is popular. Again, Alexa rank has nothing to do with this.

I would say nonsense again, but I’ll request that you back up this claim with a source.

Regardless, in my view, if an advertising firm wants to know my Alexa rank then I wouldn’t give them a second more of my time.

You can increase alexa ranking quickly by using free autosurfs