Any Goal for 2014?

Kia Ora, hope the house isn’t down in Christchurch!!!

Okay three goals this year

1. Complete Cert IV in web technology

2. Complete Cert III in com baking

3. Business I’m investing in actually makes a decent amount of coin

4. ABs to go undefeated again in 2014, though based on the first match might be a tad difficult to achieve.

Auckland, thank goodness. :slight_smile:

My goals for this year:

[non-web related]

1. pass driver’s test;

[web related]
2) get web developer experience.

As for #1, I’m close. Been getting good passes on my mock theory tests, might book for real test end of the month. The practical test will be a while away yet.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Get myself a new dog and enhance my skills in programming.

This year I set 12 different goals, one for each month. The hope was that after 30 days they would become habits! :slight_smile:

• January: Run every day
  • February: Save 50% of income (most interesting by far)
  • March: Explore our city
  • April: Bicycle transport only, no cars, trains, busses, etc

… and so on. Full list and details here: http://www.kylevermeulen.com/2014/01/02/new-years/

Some have been complete flops, but it’s been something to look forward to every month! I think we’ll probably do the same thing again in 2015.

1 Like

Continue to establish myself as a freelance. Learn in-depth JavaScript. Become more comfortable with PHP as I do plenty of WordPress work. Find a healthy work / life balance.

I just graduated frm college…looking forward in my life with good job …

Good on you. What kind of job are you hoping to get?

right now ,i am in confusion…I have done engineering in information science…don’t know which field to choose…

Apply for jobs in both and see what happens?

I have just launched a new SEO platform and have goals around revenue and signups. Next year my financial goal is to be completely debt free as I have borrowed money to start my business. I have a personal goal to quit my light smoking habit which has dragging on for years. I’ve stopped and started many times, so its time to stop again.

:slight_smile:

All great goals. Good luck.

what two fields are you telling?

I’m guessing she means the 2 you mentioned

2 Likes

Making it to 2015.

5 Likes

I just mentioned one field, that is engineering…i just wanted to know the other field…

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant engineering AND information science. If you’ve just done engineering, surely that is the field to choose?

hi,

My First Goal is to gain more knowledge in SEO, second thing is to reduce my weight atleast 5 kg. and third goal is to get married and settle in life.

Looks like my passing for the drivers test is a ways away yet. I’ll keep trying though.Still got a bit of the year to go.