Best Operating System

I too preferred windows 7.

I think,Windows xp and Windows 7 are the best operating system. Bcoz any user can use this operating system. But Windows 8 is very enhance version of operating system, Non-technical person can not use this operating system. Non- technical person needs short time training for use this O/S.

Windows 8 is very advanced one, windows 7 is an nice operating system than windows XP

For me the best from this list is Windows 7

That’s lovely, but why??
What is it that you find so good about Windows 7?
Why not Linux (did you ever try Linux)?
Why not Windows 8?
Do you thing Windows 8.1 solves any of Win 8’s problems?

window 8 does not support Old games O.o ! ,
Window xp does not Not support New games O.o !
This made me Crazy :stuck_out_tongue: So i go for window 7 :smiley:

Windows 7 doesn’t support games that were built for XP :slight_smile:

That depends on the game. If it doesn’t run, you can sometimes use the compatibility mode settings to get it to run. Or, sometimes there have been patches released for the game after the fact that fix things in order to let the game run on newer operating systems.

DOS-based games tend to need DOSbox in order to run properly.

Force Flow, thats what i said, Windows 7 is the best as of now, and i havent tried XP 64 bit, only the 32 one. I dont like to experiment. Truth be told, i dont like the whole 64 bit idea. And i hate the look and feel of windows 8, made for touchscreens. In my brains, windows is for keyboard and mouse :smiley:

In my actual point of view and working experience Windows XP is the best Operating System.

That’s lovely, but why??
What is it that you find so good about Windows XP (especially in light of the fact that support for it will run out soon)?

It totally depends upon the personal experiences. For me Windows XP is good, but though it is gonna be vanished soon from the market i.e. after April, 2014, as per the sources. Although Windows 8 speed is non-comparable but I still prefer Windows 7 as it is quiet easier and user-friendly than Windows 8.

i prefer window xp but for offical use i prefer window 7 because window7 is more user friendly then window 8

Hello friend,

In my opinion Window 7 is one of the best operating system Because it is easy to install and have excellent graphics and good theme and all that… :slight_smile:

Window 7 and
Window XP are best operating system.

But why?

I like Windows 7 fine - then again I liked Windows 98 - because I’m familliar with it.
Granted, not much of a strong point, but it’s more than me simply posting an OS :wink:

I like to work with Windows XP only. I worked with Window 8 and 7 as well but like the most is Windows XP only.

Never ending fight which OS is best. I’m on XP. When its support will be over I will switch to kubuntu (already dual boot on my laptop, last year I was working only with programs able to run cross OS). I dont want to use Win 7 or Win 8 due to their botnet character.

Any more posts that just list an operating system without any reason or explanation as to what makes it good, bad or otherwise will get fluffed.
This is so that we don’t end up with a long meaningless list of operating systems, which in no way furthers the debate at hand.

For me windows 7 is the best os because i am used to it and i am never ever going to change it