Best SEO software

Hi :slight_smile:

I did a lot of reasearch and sorry for not posted what i found in most of them and one of the feature I found in AddWeb7-Pro is LINK Trader which works something like what ARELIS http://www.axandra-link-popularity-tool.com/index.htm offers. So basically they provides almost all features in one package which attract me most. Intially I was serious about WebCEO…

BTW, I was also looking to your site with great amount of interest. Once again thanks for your suggestion.

-Shiva.

Update: after trying Advanced Web Ranking and ARELIS 4, I downloaded the free edition of Web CEO 5. I was very impressed, so impressed that I upgraded to the standard version. Check it out at [color=#800080]www.webceo.com[/color].

What impressed me the most the usability of the product – it has been well thought out, guiding you through every action.

But as I said before, it’s only one part of your overall SEM plan.

Hy WebCrawler,
Welcome back!
:slight_smile:

Hi Nerveman:

I am fully agree with you. WebCEO 5 is a well thought product. Rank Checker and the Auditor modules are one among the best features which impress me most. The only thing get stuck to is Traffic Tracking module (Hitlens), but compared to other traffic stats programs the charts are not of very high standard.

NOTE: I found their server from where i generate report is not working very fast , may be in my m/c only :slight_smile:

Regards,
Shiva.

Thanks !

Web Position Gold does much more than just submit to google. It analyzes your traffic, critiques your pages to help you find your niche keywords, shows you keywords people are hitting your site with, reports your position in search engines, etc.

I don’t personally like Web Position Gold. When I tried it, I didn’t like the look and feel of it and it was a bit clunky. Perhaps someday it will get better and more advanced to the point where it simplies some of the mundane tasks that SEO pros have to do by hand.

Hi again,

At this point so far, which one do you guys think is the best amongst these two:

1. WebCEO? or
  2. AddWeb?

Frankly speaking, I myself haven’t got the time to test both of them. :smiley:
WebCEO is a little more expensive, isn’t?

I checked out webceo and it seems like a pretty robust piece of software. Didn’t install it or play with it but the feature list was impressive. The only extra feature it had over addweb which I thought was useful was the link checker. Not how many links are pointing to your site but where they are coming from and the same can be done for your competitors. That could be damn handy. But other then that, it didn’t really offer a whole lot more to justify the considerable added cost. The basic versions of addweb cost a lot less and have almost identical functionality (they actually have a few extra smaller features). For the money, I would say chose addweb. If cost is not an issue and you’re in a very competitive market, webceo would not be a bad choice at all.

I am also trying to figure out what SEO software to buy now. Frankly speaking I find Web CEO quite expensive, but take a look at their features: http://webceo.com/how-it-works/features.htm they are damn impressive. By the way I was also seriously considering WPG and they (WPG guys) write that they have more than 160 features. I pasted their table in Excel, counted the rows: 135 or so! But not 160! Now, I’ll count if Web CEO has REALLY 112 features…

Well, webceo indeed has 112 features. And unlike wpg they don’t list ALL their reports as different features, so I think 112 is pretty cool. What do you think about these 112, guys?

I’d rather think/consider the usefulness of those features, not on its quantity.

Anyway, i’m still too busy to try out those software, too bad. :frowning:

Cheers,
Irvin

Irvin, there’s no doubt that quality and usefulness of these features are much more important than their quantity, all these 112, 160 etc. - it was just playing with numbers. The point of my post was not to say that Web CEO is better/worse than WPG because it has more/less features, but to ask somebody else to look at these huge feats lists and share their opinion. Opinion about usefulness and quality, not quantity (as I’ve already counted them :))

Does the number counts or the really good features counts?
Check out their search engines page (just 100?)
The real features that WPG has are in the comparison page. In this comparison you won’t see 112 features :slight_smile:

Ok, let’s finish with this useless features counting (I remember I started it :blush: )
Let’s get back to the very subject of this thread. It is ‘The best SEO software’. I offer to make a thorough comparison of these all-in-one tools right here in this thread. There are hundreds of such topics at different boards but there is no comprehensive one. Will anybody help me?
To start doing something let’s figure out the main competitors in this field. I offer the following list: WPG, Web CEO, IBP and AddWeb.
Any suggestions?

P.S. Please, if all you want to write is “I don’t need these tools, I can do everything better with the Notepad and my brains” - good for you, but don’t write it. It’s offtop, after all

Advanced Web Ranking of course!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: I knew you would come up.

OK, so our list is
WPG, Webceo, IBP, AddWeb, Advanced Web Ranking

Opinions wanted!

Another one here buddy…

It’s called SubmitWOLF. (uhh, scary huh? How could they call it SUBMIT WOLF?! Shouldn’t it be used to SUBMIT WEBSITES??? lol :D)
http://www.trellian.com/swolf/index.html

Have a nice day everyone.
Irvin

These days there are so few SEs that really matter anyway

Hello do-it-yourself guys!
Your help will be appreciated here but we don’t need your endless “I use a Notepad, a calculator and my head and I’m top-10”.

So, we’ve got our list:
WPG, Webceo, IBP, AddWeb, Advanced Web Ranking (AWR) and Trellian SEO Toolkit (TST).
Now, I think, we should find out their main groups of features (to compare them in future):

WPG: page generator; optimizer; uploader; submitter; ranking checker; scheduler; traffic analyzer

Web CEO: keyword research; optimizer; editor; submitter; ranking checker; link analysis; site quality checker; uploader; site monitoring; traffic analyzer

IBP: submitter; ranking checker; optimizer; keyword research; keyword density analyzer; SE spider simulator

AddWeb: submitter; link trader; optimizer; page generator; keyword research; uploader; traffic analysis; domain manager; ROI calculators

AWR: ranking checker

TST: submitter; keyword density analyzer; keyword research; ranking checker; PPC bid tracker; link analysis; META tag editor;

Any suggestions?