Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well, Best of luck to both Sarah and Raena!

And I suppose it is in order to wish Hawk good luck as well, since there will be plenty of work from now on.

nope, this person is a miscreant

this post plagiarizes dave maxwell’s post on page 1 of this thread

WuhwuhwuhWHATTTT??

So many changes, glad to see Hawk is replacing Raena (I mean that in the sense of, noone else is as better suited for the job, if Raena won’t/can’t do it :))

Yep Rudy! I didn’t spot it!

gee Rudy… with your attention to detail you broke the illusion! :frowning: I thought we were going to meet the Sarah’s fan club :smiley:

Off Topic:

Ok, I confess I didn’t see it :smiley:

The Hawk soars to new heights :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Congrats Sarah…and good luck with your new position!

Thanks Ingo. Good to see you.

Ditto Jelena, Kravvitz and Sara. It’s been a while.

Raena gave me two warnings…I’m gonna miss her

:lol: Guess what Shayne’s nickname will be in the office from now on?

Btw, was the Bog Bopper that guy who sang songs by JP Richardson with his legs stuck in 3 feet of mud? :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread is pretty funny! Though I’m unsure how people could mistake Shayne for a woman (even without the picture)… I wonder if people mistake each other for girls because secretly they want to know if there are real women on the web or if everyone is a guy posing for extra attention, lol! Sad to see raena leave the admin position (and of course Sarah) but now we have one woman to rule us all… time to take matty seriously and hide in the bunker :wink:

seems like a friendly forum

Nice to see such an amiable changing of the guard. Best wishes to all, both incoming and outgoing! :slight_smile:

Not really - we’re all talk. :wink:

Welcome on board. You’ve come just at the right time. :lol:

A mix of bad news and good news! Sarah (Sarah) will be missed - she’s been red for so long that I don’t remember her with any other color. raena, as stated above, has done wonders in her short tenure and it’s a good thing she’s hanging around. The good news is that Sarah (HAWK) is now our feared (or is that fearsome?) leader. As she’s already hit the ground running, I can only hope that she doesn’t burn out too quickly (pace yourself, lady, your kids need you, too)!

Regards,

DK

It’s all good DK. I have years worth of energy stored up.

Now you’ll have heaps more time to design that series of faux skin templates you’ve always been talking about… lol :slight_smile:

Farewell Sarah and Raena and good luck! I have known Sarah since my own time as community administrator.

Good luck also to HAWK (the other Sarah) who I have known for a long time (partied with her once in Auckland) and I believe will be a fine administrator.

Thanks Tom. It’s good to see you around, my friend.

HAWK, I think you’ll do a great job. Thanks to Sarah and Raena for all that they’ve done!