Check height of sibling div with js?

I tried doing a fiddle , and on that it seems to be working just fine. But on the real site the height is only like 50% of the siblings, and I can’t figure out what is messing it up.

Hi,

I’m happy to help if I can.
The thread is quite long however, so could someone sum up where we’re at and what we’re trying to do?

Hi and thanks for helping=)

What i am trying to do is have a div inherit the height of its siblings using JS. I just now tried a script which you can see here http://jsfiddle.net/v7Wze/17/ which seems to work, however when I try it on the actual site, the height of the div (inner2) stretches only like 50% of its siblings height. I can’t figure out what is messing things up, and I guess it is hard to do for you aswell if I don’t post my “real” css/html.

If you have any general tips on what can cause my script to break on my actual site I would be thankful, otherwise I will be posting my code here later when I get home from work.

Your code looks like it should work (and indeed it does work in the fiddle).
It would be helpful to see a link to the page where this is not working.

Some magic happened, I changed my screen resolution… and now it works, even after i have changed back. Strange.

A glitch in the Matrix, huh?
Glad you got it sorted.