Computer humour

Saw this one on reddit. The headline was “My daughter told me this joke.”

Daughter: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Father: I don’t know… why?
Daughter: To get to the ugly guy’s house.
Father: ???
Daughter: Knock, knock.
Father: Who’s there?
Daughter: It’s the chicken.

7 Likes

1 Like

An engineer designed this for sure! I’ve worked on apps which are almost as bad. And even though they enter the same thing 999 out of a thousand, they insist that all are required (but it’s the app fault if something comes out wrong :smiley: )

Seeing that gives me physical pain!

7 Likes

What the hell, i cant see any think… :smile:

Hi @immilo299, and welcome to the forums.

We moved the forums from vBulletin software a few months back, and unfortunately we weren’t able to import images with the posts, so in some cases, I’m afraid things don’t make much sense. Sorry!

1 Like

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION!!! :slight_smile:

(Don’t I wish!!!)

V/r,

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why not have 5760 x 2160? Double stack monitors!

Are you kidding? As if I’m not already receiving enough irradiation through my already irritated eyes! :smiley:

Only partially. Why buy a big screen TV? Hook up several monitors and plug in Chromecast and watch all the movies from your bed!

2 Likes

You mean… you new year’s reality? :smiley:

Or is that a random pic you took from internet?

Found it in Google images, last year. Brought it back because I thought it belonged here. :smile:

OH, I wish that were my setup. Especially with the custom-built job I bought a couple of months ago! My video card can support up to four monitors (two DVI, two HDMI). :smile:

V/r,

1 Like

I just wish I could afford a new computer. We are getting all new flooring in our down stairs.

My wife seems to think that flooring is more important than an 8 year old computer but we’re getting the flooring… :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

.fuel_cap { align:right;}

http://youtu.be/vupgBykQnko:

Doesn’t pass the validator :wink:

1 Like

Should it be:

.fuel_tank { position: relative; }

Thanks, I saw it (may be by I used other compurter which better than that (computer fights back)

:wink:

If you had the money you could have gone for this instead!

http://www.mwelab.com/index.php/en/products/emperor-LX

Just imagine playing the latest games on that!

Wish I could afford one

1 Like