Facebook vs Twitter

I feel , Twitter providing more traffic to my link than Face book. So twitter is best for me.

You can use twuffer(.)com it can publish your pre-written tweets on predetermined time fixed by you.

Just throw my .02 in here…I think twitter does drive more traffic to your site but that is because of the medium that it is - you throw up an enticing link and a shortened URL to your site to the masses and hope that some will click through…and then you do it again…and again…and again…getting lots of click throughs and possibly some conversions…

With facebook its slightly different though…you don’t go brazenly throwing links to your site up there, rather you try to cultivate and expand upon existing relationships so that would result in reduced traffic to your site via facebook but probably more conversions than via twitter…

Using both of them is key though I think…as for which one is better than the other, like already pointed out, they are like apples and oranges, two very different mediums…

I don’t think it’s fair to compare the two since each of them is created for a different specific approach. But needless, I say Facebook. :smiley:

The Phenomenon of social networking is very popular now. There will be a strong competiotion exists between Facebook and Twitter. Facebook appeals to people looking to reconnect with old friends and family members or find new friends online, the mash-up of features like email, instant messaging, image and video sharing, etc, feels familiar, while Twitter is a bit harder to get your arms around at first. In my opinion Twitter is more good.

I prefer the Twitter.

I couldn’t help but laugh reading this… taking the opinion of a friend who’s a “professional” over the service that actually owns the property. :rolleyes:

i personally like facebook but not twitter.

I believe both sites are beneficial in promoting your sites. :slight_smile:

Two different arenas. Facebook maybe better because loyalty factor. People in facebook are your friends and friends of your friends and if you remember what your math teacher told you, (+)x(+)=(+)…that is a friend of a friend is your friend, so you can build a serious business network in facebook. But you must remind them about your posting or products, so occasionally talk about your services.

Twitter? good and luck combination. You need to talk about your services and hope for individuals to follow you because of “keywords”. I think there is no loyalty here. But you can keep talking about it…someone will buzz you soon …don’t panic.

both are important and great work, my all feeds in both network and great result but twitter gives me some bots in return

Both are unique in its own way. But for me, I prefer having twitter because it can be faster and easier to use to get your message across.

twitter is my first options for IM

HI friend,

Facebook is a social networking site…which can help you in creating a brand identity and also helpful in getting tons of referral traffic.

I actually didn’t mean to compare them. I just hear about “facebook” and “twitter” pretty much everywhere on the web. I wonder the situation will remain after 5 years? or there’s new start ups that will take over?

Twitter -> Tweets
Facebook -> Book’s pages with difference faces
:slight_smile:

any body tell me, the easiest way of submission in twitter and facebook

As for myself, I would choose Twitter due to its instanteous ability to reach thousands of people, the ability to retweet messages & keep tabs on your brand / name via searches, and also how you can keep tabs on different topics and people easily.

Not saying either one should be discarded for the other. I just find Twitter more useful for my purposes.

I do think Google’s upcoming Wave thingy might be “the next big thing”.

Wesley Craig Green

You might want to try Ping which is a desktop app which allows you to send a message to various social media accounts.

Wesley Craig Green

have you any link or tutorial? where could i c…