Getting Potential Clients Through Facebook and Twitter

More than that each network has a different audiance and method. Twitter uses 140 characters, references and hashtags but while short posts are good elsewhere, would you really want to stick with 120 (140 - RT room) on Facebook when you could use 200 to say it without the cuts? Then there’s the media attachment… A photo is a link on Twitter but you can do an album on Google Plus or Facebook which have far better response rates than just text. It’s all about optimizing to the community and the tool.

I think stay with the basic is still the best solution, like writing useful content, video or images. But it will take a lot of effort.

I too agree with you that social media sites can be used to promote brand and company values. In fact, most businessmen today are known to use social networking sites to share business updates to their clients, prospects, investors, stake holders and other well wishers.

speaking from my own experience,I can say sharing works great when it comes to social networking sites.It not only gives you more friends (read clients) but also help you showcase your work.You can start with sharing pictures,videos and even jokes

You must correctly go near this problem.Because, quality information of - itis an advertisement for your business

could you please explain what do you mean?

I want to say that an advertisement must be quality.Social web-sites it is an enormous ground for an advertisement.

By means of interacting in Social networks, there’s always a possibility that you can get clients form it. For me, I do informal gathering of clients in Facebook, informal in the sense that I do not do direct marketing on it but it’s just by chance a coincedence factor of acquiring possible clients.