Good SEO ranking without backlinks?

Sounds like a good strategy, I’ll see how far it gets me.
I’m still not quite sure abour reciprocal links; some seo experts say it’s fine in moderation, others say that Google see it as borderline blackhat and don’t like it due to the artificial natrure.
Plenty written on the subject, but who should we believe?

Well Google only says that it is dislikes “excessive” reciprocal linking - I have around 120 out of a total of over 4000 links so that’s only 3%. But Google doesn’t really like any link building that isn’t “natural” so in theory we shouldn’t be doing anything other than providing wonderful content and waiting for those links to just happen :slight_smile: My competitors aren’t sitting back and I can’t afford to either.

Yes, the whole link policy is a bit odd. Anybody that studied link use for one single hour, knows that more than 90% of links are bought or at least artificially created. No doubt that Google know better than anyone in the world what goes on in the link building and selling business, but they seem ok with it as long as both sites have some decent content. Uploading useful, unique content is no doubt the best foundation for good serp results, and free of charge to boot.

Can you evidence that please? What are the keywords you are ranking well for on the blogspot site you mention?

What site have you done that with please?

He He he… Without any back link you have on first page? oh! great work congrats!!
But what I think can you check your keywords, for which you have on top? may be for this keywords you are only one competitor. :slight_smile:

Off page submission as in link building?? So are you saying you can get high page rank without backlinks as long as you work hard at link building?? That doesn’t quite seem to make any sense to me.

Yes you can also get good ranking without good backlinks.Ranking is not only related with backlinks if you get traffic & visitor so you also can get good ranking.

<snip />

Are you saying that your websites are ranking well without any good backlinks?

How do you get traffic and visitors unless you have a good rank already please?

Well isn’t that interesting. I was wondering how you got a signature when you are a new member and it has just been removed because it was inserted in your post.
Why you would want to do that given that you say you can get good ranking without backlinks ?

Then the question to you is the same as the one to everyone else who has given a similar opinion - please show the site where you have done this? It is meaningless to make a statement unless you have something to back it up with.

I think that content is of top most priority.But inorder to get you site indexed you also need some sort of backlink at the beginning either from articles or blogs.I have seen my site rank in google just because of few article submissions.But one thing you need to make sure that your main keywords are in your domain name.I had my main keywords in my domain name.I don’t think that google will rank pages only because of content…you also need link fuels for your site to rank well.Thanks

After fumbling in the seo field for half year, i learned that whether you have build or not build backlinks, you have to write fine articles. It can get you ranking good in Search engine, but you have to rember, it is a long-time job, you have to stick to it. As for backlinks, i think you’d better build some. More backlinks mean more supporters to your website.