Help with many CSS problems

The following code is in “default.cshtml”.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen and (min-device-width: 1366px)" href="/Stylesheets/default_res/default_1366.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen and (min-device-width: 1600px)" href="/Stylesheets/default_res/default_1600.css" />

You can probably tell what that does. The CSS those link to change the container’s bottom padding to move the footer where I want it to go. I know it’s a terrible way to do it, but it was supposed to be temporary.

Without that terrible “solution” the footer would overlap the socialwidgets div on those two resolutions. Because only two are fixed, other resolutions still have that problem. Again, this was only for until I could find a better solution.

default.css (line 89)

[color=red][s].container {
    height: 100%;
}[/s][/color]

Delete the 100% height on .container entirely. It’s all wrong.

Done. That worked, but now I need to reduce the space between .socialwidgets and the footer. I should be able to do that myself.

I should be done for the night.

Let’s assume that you do not need the links and styles that you mentioned in post 41. Please comment them out or delete them and let’s go from there. Bandaids ruin good code. They just move problems around.