How much Important contact us page

I recently had that experience w/ Western Digital support - ran into a few language problems, but it turned out OK (well, I hope so - I haven’t received my product, but it was only 3 days ago or so). My problem isn’t that there may be language barriers - after all, it is chat so people have time to think about it. My problem is that there might be some errors in communication. Who better to talk about your company than you - the owner/partner himself? (I mean, I assume that you’re a partner. Or maybe you’re an employee.) If I were to call up Sitepoint, I’d want someone who works at Sitepoint and knows what he/she is talking about to respond.

~TehYoyo

@TehYoyo;

This solely depends on how the company operate and how knowledgeable they are. I know employees who know their stuff. On the other hand if you don’t pick or treat your employees properly, you’ll end up having a big churn on staff, meaning there is always fresh blood. This might have it’s advantages (i.e. keeping salaries low), but in the long run your business would find problems as nobody really have enough experience to know how things operate.

I remember back in the day when I use to work in a corporate environment, and we got 3-new employees to replace an entire department. The amount of unhappy customers was unspeakable.

Another key note is training. I recently spoke to a friend who still codes in xHTML Loose. Even though many feel here that HTML5 is not as good as xHTML, we still have to embrace these new technologies as things change all the time.

The LIVE chat can be done by anybody who has the proper training to do so, then again who better than yourself :slight_smile:

I want to share a little thing share with you that contact us page is very important in our website if we don’t create this page then we will suffer a lots of things if any user like your services, products how to come on it. then you get that is great loss ,if we create contact us page user easily come to know about service changes, events, important phone numbers and more. and your business will get promote

I think what I meant to say was just not to outsource it. If you’re not going to answer it w/ a knowledgeable employee, then don’t do it at all.

~TehYoyo

Some companies are realizing that outsourcing doesn’t allow them the kind of quality control that they would desire. It is a fine line to walk especially considering how some businesses are trying to cut labor costs. But, overall I think that most mid sized companies that still appreciate their client base understand that a native speaker who works for the actual company is a far greater asset than a few dollars saved on outsourcing.

Aah, I feel you guys are taking it in different manner- I am not trying to hide my self, I do want to be contacted from my clients. Since I had experienced after contact us page my visitor leaves website, but now I discovered it is only the key performance indicator for my website. And a service provider company must have a proper page; well help me in one aspect: I am going to provide free one thousand postcards to small and medium business so does it make sense that I should give this information on my contact us page than any where else in the website?