How to increase followers of my blog?

Hi, provide regular and fresh content to your visitors as well as can do comment posting on do follow blogs besides these you can also submit articles.If you follow these things then sure you will get more followers :slight_smile:

Yup, Write Guest post on other famous blogs. It will help you building your image as a professional Writer. So they wanted to know more about you and tht’s from your blog.

Hi, keep on posting new and fresh content.Give information regularly on shout box.

First
Ask someone to follow you
Second
Offer someone really nice information they really need
Third
Pray to god
:cool:

You can do some exchange to increase followers. Ask some blog owners to subscribe and do the same for them.

I’m curious with this concept of “fan” in Facebook. Should it be a profile of myself as a person, or profile of the blog itself. Also, what’s the difference of setting it up as “fan” instead of “friends”. I’m kinda uncomfortable in bringing “fans” to myself as it seems like exalting oneself above other people.

hi… pls can any one tell me what is FB status? i have only a few followers. I also want to increase the no of followers. Now only 8. Hoping to improve my site content and thus increase the no of followers.

Useful content, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting all can help
Promoting through Twitter an Facebook- these two are my 2nd and 3rd traffic sources after Google

Write a simple article but informative, always update your blog…Give free ebook to attract people subscribe to your blog…

I have 2 blogs that I have just started but before I go any further, I need to make sure that it is actually viable to make money with a free blog hoster. Are there any free blog hosters that let you install google adsense to make money for yourself? I am already indexed but, if I work hard to get page rank and then can’t install wordpress, I will have to deal with the hassle of transferring the site. <snip/>

I think that gaining good publicity and joining communities is self-explanitory. I am more interested in profiting later off of the traffic later.

To increase your blog followers always keep posting & update your blog frequently. Follow some other blogs & commenting too. Sharing real experience with photos & videos will attract your visitors. Wish to share this article from Blog spot which explains it well.

You have to get the search engines involved, but you won’t get listed by them, automatically. You have to do some work, let them know that you’re there, that you want to be listed, and that you are worthy of being listed.

1. Get your friends to link to your blog, where your blog is relevant.
  2. Participate in forums, where your blog is relevant, and include the URL.
  3. Comment on other blogs, in relevant comments, and include the URL.
  4. Put relevant and useful content in your blog.
  5. Some search engines may index your blog using the site feed. Be sure to activate the feed.
  6. When you have done all of the above, your blog will have some weight. Submit your blog to the search engines, for indexing.
  7. Post frequently, and keep the content of your blog moving.

Optimize your onpage, use the right meta title, keywords and description so others could search for it. Update your blog regularly and bookmark it everytime you have a new post. Start following other bloggers for them to follow you back.

This thread has been going for a year and a half. It’s becoming rather obvious that members are posting the same advice in various ways because they are posting without having read the thread.

Thread Closed.