How to index blog faster in google

Here are some ways to index blog faster:

• Through blog communities and bookmarking.
  • Through site valuation and site stats it can provide good ranking to your site on Google.
  • Through feed aggregation.
  • Through social sites like Facebook and twitter.

You need to use pingoat to ping all your posts. That’s the best method for me :slight_smile:

Here are some good ways to index your blog fast -

1. Ping your blog posts when you update new post
  2. submit on blog directories and RSS directories
  3. give signature link of your blog in forums
  4. start blog commenting in other relevant blogs.

All these techniques will be enough to get index fast.

Just link to your new site from a few established ones and your blog should get indexed in a few days. Getting indexed quickly is easy. Getting your site to rank well is a different matter.

These are some of the Off-Page SEO strategies you should be implementing. Most people overlook the fact that a blog should be optimized as well in order for search engines to find it. In addition, you should not forget that google LOVES content, good, unique and HIGH quality content, so add lots of it to your blog. You will soon start noticing the difference.

I agree. Linking is also part of the Off-Page SEO. However, make sure that the sites you link to have a high PR and have some sort of relevancy.

For me two things. Get a google webmasters account w/c is free and then register your site there. Second is write good content. By good what I mean is a detailed comprehensive post about a certain topic.

The rest would eventually follow. Pinging, blog commenting and so on…

[QUOTE=jennypitts;4591882]These are some of the Off-Page SEO strategies you should be implementing. Most people overlook the fact that a blog should be optimized as well in order for search engines to find it. In addition, you should not forget that google LOVES content, good, unique and HIGH quality content, so add lots of it to your blog. You will soon start noticing the difference.

There is not any relation between content and indexing.

Hello,

Find & research the keywords from keywords tool & give the comment on Blogs.

any link building takes some time to get results, unless its on authority high traffic sites. plus you really should diversify your link building.

Which type of blog? Are you using Plugins? Wordpress Blogs or Blogger other? On domain or off domains? You can find more answers from the wordpress seo secrets, video explains it all from my point of view. Got 40 videos to start from. :slight_smile: Give me your response and I will answer accordingly.

Sometimes directories takes time to add your blog, try building backlinks on dofolow blogs, put your url in your signature dofollow forums, social bookmarketings and articles submission like Squidoo.

social bookmarking inc Digg, StumpleUpon, del.icio.us, Reddit etc. also either use a plugin or a freeservice like twitterfeed.com which feeds your blog posts to your twitter account and facebook account, google can pick these feeds up very quickly.

my blog is on blogspot.com and sosblog.com
can u tell me how to ping blog and how to do commenting…please in clean way

Every time I post a new article on my blog I use pingomatic.com to let the search engines know I just updated.

This way is easy and useful. Google can index your new website in 24-48 hours. I tried and succeeded. Now I want to share with you how to get fastest index from Google. Make sure before checking your domain following list, you should create some content in your web, also submit sitemap, Google analytics, Google Webmaster Tool. Let’s go !

Go here : http://www.google.com/webmasters/