How to make more fans in Facebook?

Thanks for giving suggestions. Actually i m looking for this

Promote your page outside of facebook with great content, blogs, funny pictures, videos, etc. It’s often tough to reach people on facebook from within facebook but you can bet most of the site visitors you can get to to your blog or other pages are people who have a facebook account.

Try to make your fan page more interactive an color ful to grab more viewers and follower s to your page.

you search group you required and follow their follower its a best idea of making a good followers and fans.

A good way to attract more fans to your Facebook Fan page is to only post content that will be exclusive to your fans. Don’t just put content up that links to items on your website, or from your twitter, etc. Provide users with something that they can’t get anywhere else.

Not only will this attract more fans to your website, but it will also make your fans participate more often in what you are sharing; and when your fans participate, their actions are posted on their wall, to be shared with their friends (who usually share a common interest), who then may end up joining your fan page.

Cheers,
Drew

Thank for this information ,it is important as i am thinking of using facebook for getting traffic ,i have heard that you can get good amount of visitors from facebook.
Regards,Anup Kanwar

sugges the page to your friends and ask them to suggest it to their friends

Add the Facebook badge to your website. If I like something and I see the badge, I click on it. If I don’t see it I don’t join their page.

The best way to promote and attract fans to your fan page is to promote it to your friends and then relevant communities. If you have a chocolate to promote it in a chocolate based group or community.:slight_smile:

The best way to increase fans is to advertise to create more fans for your site, once you get around 1000 fans stop the ads,Now you will start getting more automatically from friends of your fans .

try facebook ads… it’s a bit expensive than ppc but its very targetted. :slight_smile:

Facebook ads for promoting to Fan page is quite cheap and targeted to selected audience. For increase of Facebook fan pages, you can utilize other social network like Twitter, Youtube and also your official website link back to your fan page. You may need to develop something special in your fan page like giveaway or some contest that make people aware and interesting to join for seeing something inside.

add more admins to your page. and they will suggest it to their friends

There are different methods to increase your facebook contacts.

1. you can place ads to increase traffic on your webiste
  2. contact friends of your friends and ask them to visit your web
  3. offer something for free or give them some useful material to read on the page where you want to get more and more traffic.
  4. you can also start ppc program
  5. put facebook badge on your webiste etc.

<snip/>

Put your facebook page url in your signatures.
Post on other people’s walls including a link to your page.
Write an ebook about your niche with links to your facebook page and give it away for free and upload it everywhere you can.
Buy groups / other pages?

It’s all the game of your content. Add good info about your page in wall you will get good fans.

Make sure your content is unique. Use good titles. Invite peoples to join your fan pages. post regularly good ideas, tips and some interesting news to attract people.

Well, getting traffic from Facebook or any other social media site for that matter can be tricky. You have to remember that the vast majority of the people there are there to socialize and have fun. This means that you should ONLY accept as friends or followers those who are there to do business, network and are willing to see what you have to offer. Socialize with your friends and followers, but set some parameters, otherwise you’ll get caught up in the socializing frenzy and lose your purpose in being there to begin with.

i think you could post links on the wall, suggest your friends and people you dont know.
besides if the club is ineresting people will not leave it and shre with other people!

you have to add friends manually and invite them to becoming your fan, but if you want to make it fast, you have to pay for an adds