How was the year 2013 for you

2013 is not so good for me.

its an average year for me. Very low sale plus receiving gifts from google in the shape of penguin and hummingbird.

2013 is only good for me not so Excited and not so bad…

In regards to the opening thread, 2013 did not start out well because an immediate family member got seriously ill which caused a lot of stress and uncertainty. Fortunately later in the year she was able to overcome it and recuperate although there were some long term effects. Therefore, the year did not start out well but I can honestly say that it ended well because she was able to somewhat enjoy life again.

So 2013 definitely had it’s up and downs but as the saying goes… it’s not how you start but it’s how you finish.

for me 2013 was so bed. and from just starting 2014 everything going to improvement.
<snip>

2013 is bad for me…I can’t achieve my goal…And this year i will try hard to make it…

2013 is bad for me…Not too bad but it’s not good. I couldn’t achieve my main goal…But I will try to do it in this year…

same like all other years, Infact satisfaction is a state of mind which you can get in any year.

A pretty good year.

2013 was great for me.

It was okay… I mean, I made a couple of new friends (which never happens lol). But it still seems like 2013 just started

thanks for asking, 2013 year is very valuable year in my life.