I want to get paid for adding banner ads to my site - what's the best company to use?

<Advisor Edit> Self Promotion Removed. You may not advertise your own services.</Edit>

I think adsense is a really good choice. Iā€™m eagerly awaiting the msn ads. They will be worth checking out.

Adsense is the best available, in my opinion. Google is a very trusting company and I wouldnt use any other. If you know what your doing, you could be earning lots. :slight_smile:

I do a lot of selling my own ad space. I was using $2.00 CPM as an example. Not really sure how much a network will pay. I never used Fastclick or TribalFusion. The networks Iā€™m most familiar with is Google Adsense and the alike (FindWhat, 7Search, GoClick), CJ.com, LinkShare.com, and Performics.com which they pay per action, per lead, or per sale. I recently applied to MammaMedia ad network as a publisher but have not received an acceptance email yet. They have a CPM ad network and not sure how it will work out yet.

But $2.00 CPM would usually be a minimum if you were selling your own ad space such as I do. I usually sell my ad space for more than $2.00 CPMā€¦not much more but it works.

It still stands if you have a high traffic site 1,000,000+ page views a day that you can make a sizeable amount of money using CPM on ad networks or of course selling your own ad space.

Google just added a CPM bidding system for advertisers so you can get paid for impressions and not just clicks for some ads. They are also allowing advertisers to choose specific sites on which they want their ads to appear. There are a few other things they are improving, such as more graphic banner ads if you want them, and a different type of text ad.

From what I understand this is not publicly available yet. They are still in BETA with this option as it is being tested by select advertisers. I understand it should become available soon.

MSN ad center is also in BETA and being tested in select countries. I believe ad center will become available late this year or next year some time.

Well - you also need a) advertisers and b) that they refer people browsing their selection to your site to sign up for advertising. Does this happen with them?

Christoph

Look into Fastclick. It is much easier to make money with a CPM network than it is to make money in Adsense, especially for someone new to this industry like yourself. It takes a lot of skill to get adsense working.

If you are only getting free ads from FastClick, make sure that you have your domain set up for showing banners. Unapproved domains will show free banners. I have used AdSense, with FastClick as a backup with reasonable success. When you set up a derfault in AdSense, they ask for a default URL. You set up a basic page with only the ad code that matches the correct form factor such as this page: http://epage.com/b/fastclicksky.html (for a skyscraper) and put that URL into the AdSense default location.

That way if AdSense does not have a paid ad, they will show FastClick as a default. If you do have a lot of traffic and a great site, Casale, TribalFusion, Burst, Azoogle, and others might work out for you. They claim to accept less than 10% of the sites that apply, so you might get rejected if you are not what they are looking for.

You might also look into specific offers from merchants that match your site with affiliate programs instead of CJ only. If you want to sell ads and still show your own defaults, see my signature.

have a pay direct pay system into your site

1. something that everybody can use, to pay you,
  2. a system that is easy to install- free- a
  3. with several choice (how to pay and amount to pay)
  4. and in plus that system have affiliate program

i read somewhere that we are not allowed to say some info in specific case

if i promote myself,and use that system- ā€¦i brealk rules to tell of it ?

but it is not scam or spam , just study some site using this system

see some french site -They have 24/24h 200 to 8000 connected , and there are called "free " sites-

and they have all same wiews system of banners : more in more
i know my english is difficult to understand

then i dont know how explain something , that really is somethng very good

i know it, and i cant give you the name, because , i try to promote it

:frowning:

Do you guys know any cpm affiliates, I got rejected from fastclick, casale and interclick because there werent accepting any more game sites.

Touchy category. Usually, when a network has enough or too much of one type of site they do not accept any others. Additionally, if your site has content value (I.E. something that is unique and not like every other game site), you may peak their interest.

Besides Casale Media, FastClick, Burst Media, and Tribal Fusion, their are some really good second tiers that you may want to give a shot. These include ValueClick, RealTechNetwork, BUDS Media, BannerConnect, and RightMedia.

try this thread:

To understand better way for CPM and how it is work out you can refer this formula.

CPM = (Cost of the advertisement / Total circulations) * 1000

CPM-TM = (costo of the advertisement/ total target market circulation)*1000

CPM- cost per thousand.
TM- Target market.

if you guys want cpm with popup or popunders i know one. they pay $4 per cpm. ok.

:goof: :rolleyes: anyways, im trying to get a non-downlaodable non credit card banner or other kind of ad that will get me money, :confused: and so far all were scams, 1 site crashed my comp, if u want to check out my site ( a cheat code site for all stations ) itā€™s here at [URL=ā€œhttp://www.gamerday.weebly.comā€]www.GamerDay.weebly.com i dont have a domain so its siteed onto the free one, also im now found by google and yahoo, but still no money, :confused: any suggestions?

CPM = Cost Per 1000 Impressions
CTR = Click Thru Rate (average click percentage)
CPC = Cost Per Click
PPC = Pay Per Click
CPA = Cost Per Action
CPL = Cost Per Lead
CPS = Cost Per Sale
A great answer, I need it
I think google AdSense faces fierce competition
i love shareasale

Button Brokers will pay for your CPM banner space. Look them up.