Is it right advertising your online business through social media?

Yeah… Social Media is the place where you can easlily get your targeted visitors… you should try to get some visitors from there…

Yes, social media is one of the most effective and lucrative tool for the promotion of any business. Through social media one can promote his business globally and one can do it on a single click of mouse. It allows you to connect million of people without doing much efforts.

Yes social media is one of the most effective and lucrative method for the promotion of any business. One can promote his business globally by using social media. It allow you to connect million of people on a single click of mouse.

I don’t know whether its your right or not but today small to big companies are using social media as a platform for promotion. And I think there are no laws or acts that bind anyone from using social media as a platform for promotion. So you could use Social media without any hesitations.

Social Media is the most successful way of promoting your business. Social Media costs you nothing and you are able to give your ad on the Top Socila Media sites. By making a page on the Facebook and twitter, you can keep your users updated.

Yes, social media helps a lot to increase traffic to your business like you can share your blog post, articles and new updates to your social media accounts. Not only this, it will increase your sales if you have e-commerce website and conversions of your website.

I am in support of such services. Its good to promote business through social media. They involve a lot of people and telling you very honestly they make your business visible to a lot of people after you post it. Try to be a bit interesting so that people may come to you and this way your brand will be among actual users. Paid and free both options are available there and you can go with any of them that is all your choice and pocket.

yes it is absolutely fine social media marketing is process for getting traffic towards our websites so it is much helpful for us. social media marketing is all about a good and attractive content which will going attract attentions towards your websites

Social Media is always being beneficial to promote your business. Social media plays an important role in creating your online presence over the internet. It help you to create a platform for sharing your customer opinion, their feedback regarding your products & Services. It helps you to gain market value, update your customers regarding your next events / plan schedule of your company activities. Thus improve your online presence.

Social Media is a tool to promote your business. This strategy helps people trust you, and gives you credibility with hesitant folks. Instead of promoting heavily on social media, try giving valuable content to people in your circle, and naturally people will want to be a part of what you are a part of.

Yes, advertising your business through social media can give you so many benefits.It is one of the easiest and most cost efficient ways to advertise your goods and products. Even if your customers are in different time zones, they are still allowed to browse your website at their convenient time.

I actually just posted a very similar thread - I was wondering how I could monetize social media

Social Media is a great platform to make people know about your business. Social media do not ensure any revenue.

Ofcause you can promote your business on Social Media. Because Billions of users active on Social Media, who will interact with your business. So i think you can Promote your business on Social Media.

Social Media is one of the fastest growing place… you just need to first target your customers and then publicize your products

social media it is good , better then using adsense or how I call it (“must pay to get traffic tools”)
if you promote by social media the links remain (automatic posting works also can try <snip>),
if you promote by forums the links remain (only manual posting works)
if you promote by classifieds sites the link remain (automatic posting works also you can try <snip>)

Advertising business through Social Media is the enhancement to the traditional way of doing the advertising for your business. It adds value to your business by promoting your business through online by adding members in your social network, sharing your post on social media in the form of text, images, & Video. It helps you to enhance the your presence across the world.
More over, Now a days social media is an emerging platform for creating & increasing your online contacts by allowing your users to share their views & feedback instantaneously in the form of comments, chats, Discussion etc.
There are unlimited benefits of social media through various social networking sites like - facebook, twitter, LinkedIn , Google Plus etc.

Everyone is aware about the power of Social Media. It holds a large amount of crowd over it. Now, may it be Facebook or Twitter, Youtube or Metacafe, Slideshare or Scribd, Blogger or Wordpress, Agryd or Tumblr. You should have your accounts on all these popular social sharing sites and should even actively participate in them as well. This will not only help in driving traffic to your website but will also help in making brand identity of your company or business.

Investment in social media will seep into other tactics especially search, it adds value, it helps in achieving your objectives in other tactics… it helps in various stages of buying cycle…

Social media is great for getting the word out about your product/business and for networking. If I were you I’d make sure not to only focus on one type of social media, but try to hit multiple platforms. Facebook, Twitter, G+, Linkedin, etc are all great options.