JUSTHOST is FRAUD! Guarantee agreement on their site is False

I have been with justhost for more than 6 months and did not have any major issue. I consider that they are pretty good for the price you pay. Don’t expect to have the PERFECT hosting service for this price.
I was with dot5hosting before that and they were not good.
I think it all depends on your expectations …
{snip}
David

I get about 200,000 pageviews per month now and so far, no complaints from them.

I’ve actually had some very good experiences with the JustHost team. My site has been there for about two years with 0 issues.

Been using JustHost for quite some time now had no issues at all.

that is huge.
my site hosted with justhost is getting thousand of visitor each month, no problem as well. Haven’t try the cancelation before, but i have learn from your experience shared here. :cool:

I agree with you, and there service is worse. And when i asked for my money back they told me that in that period of time that i had made hosting with them, they don’t issue refunds, but in their site it says clearly: 100% Money Back Guarantee Anytime, No Questions asked. Also how do you know that you have 7% usage, because they don’t have a cpanel like hostgator. Oh and i forgot to mention, there security is worser then there service, 2 of my sites got hacked.

Websites can be hacked in three ways:

1. Cross-site scripting, i.e., (poor coding)

2. SQL injection (worse as it can damage the entire server), i.e., by poor coding (again)

3. Hacking passwords (sniffing, cracking or using the server’s access), i.e., either the host (system-wide attacks) or weak passwords (by the same coder as above)

WHICH was your problem? Did all accounts get hacked or just yours?

Regards,

DK

I am using JustHost, no complaints so far, but I am still hoping for the best since I have 4 years hosting. Good luck to me!

I have similar experience with Hostso

justhost is not the worst…i think there are worse hosts out there…just my half cent

Today I have cancelled my web hosting thru JustHosting (should be called Just Lying). Tried to get support and although they email back - i never once got an answer i could deal with - or a suggestion that i could understand. Will never use them again. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Opps another bad experience, thats the reason you always need to read true reviews about any company on forums to make sure they are really good.

Thanks for your review, we will note with that. usually copporate with famous host will give you safe. i think

Have seen this just host spam the hell out of another web forums i post on - every question about web hosting and one of their staff always jump in pushing their services. Really annoys me.

i think “unlimited” term must be changed to “unmetered”

I use justhost on my sites. It works fine for me. When I had a problem with my domain name they fixed it in not more than 3 hours.

I use Just Host as well, primarily for Dev sites and/or small low traffic sites and they are fine for what I am looking for. The ability to host multiple sites/domains at no extra cost suits me. When I am finished setting up my online store I doubt they will run the store well so it will be moved but for a few dollars per month you definitely get what you pay for. As a dev system they are far better than my QNAP NAS’s internal web/mysql server which I was using previously for development.

The only issue I have had is that they want to host your DNS. I host my own elsewhere and they didnt tell me when they moved my sites to a new server/IP address.

I have this hosting and i am satisfied . I have 4 websites there and it is good .

I found coupon code for 50 % of discount