Last movie watched?

Hey all… Recently i watched Twilight. I had watched its first part before and watched the rest yesterday.

“The Amazing Spiderman” in 3D. Nice 3D special effects and production design. I enjoyed it very much.

Last movie I have watched The avenger. It is a great movie. I The story seems to be good.

hello
I Watched last movie is Jisam-2 and Cary on Jatta
Jisam-2 is a very boring movie and cary on jatta is a comedy interesting movie

The last movie I watched was a russian detective Drugtraffic. It is really breathtaking and with an unexpecred ending.

i recently watched “House Buny”

I was watched Dark Knight Rises movie recently. Its a good movie.

I watch jeepers creepers ! It’s a horror movie !

I know this movie was so 12 years ago but I just saw “Memento.”

It was brilliant. Christopher Nolan is a genius.

I Watched Inception. This movies is full with thriller. I have not seen any story as this movie has. You just truly involve in it and will not leave the place until all the movie ends

Lat Movie I watched ’ Ek tha tiger ’ . Based on Real Story and Salman rocks with Role.

Hello Friend’s,

I like action , thriller and comedy movies and I see many movies like Spy kids full series, Matrix full series ,Mummy Returns , Evil Dead, Spider Man, and lot’s more but The Twilight New Moon movie story is ultimate and the thriller and action part is also very ultimate and the story is also very uniqe ….

<snip>

Last night I watched toy story 3 - it recently came in sky movies and had never seen it before.
Brought back some childhood memories.

Recently i watched the Cabin in the woods. It is superb Sci Fi Movie.

Downfall.

Yep a movie about Hitler. It was actually pretty good for watching a movie with subtitles.

my last movie was dark knight rises, i could say it was good but i love the movie the dark knight more. anyway has anyone caught a glimpse of “rise of the guardians”?
it’s a movie by pixar and it would be out on nov. looking forward to it. :smiley:

P.S.
sorry for being somewhat of topic at the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Recently i watched Ek Tha Tiger.

The War Horse. I think this is the best movie I watched this year.

Total Recall Remake, 4/10

Last movie I watched was Drive Angry, it’s an awesome movie.