Record yourself singing!

You don’t want me to sing Anarchy in the UK do you?

haha, that would be interesting

That girl did a nice rendition of my immortal, that song is so beautiful sobs

www.lunarstrain.com/drowning_in_shadows.mp3

I am quite poor an singing myself.

Heh, my brother recorded me signing along to “holiday in cambodia” a couple weeks ago, I’ll see if I can dig that up :eek:

Shes good. She needs to open up and sing with a proper mic… After that I would be supprised if she couldn’t get in a local band.

Okay, fine. Here’s a clip of me.

AWESOME SONG!

She’s a voice major in an art school in NYC. You ever see the movie “Fame”? That’'s our school. Yeah, I made her record that in the morning all unwarmeded up.

Here’s another one.

It shouldn’t be too hard to guess the song!! :D:D:D:D

Dare I guess: Quack_quack - Ninendo?

Please don’t let Mattias here that! We just cured him of that affliction
:smiley:

Bah! If I wouldn’t have caught the URL for that before I started it, I would have had to have hunted you down and beat you.

I was thinking of mirroring it, but I was too lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

nintendo you are crazy. :smiley: :smiley:

You got to know what that quacking is from!!! Can’t think of the name?
Hint: Go to the Bay. Step on a toe. Then open an oven.

Think that’s crazy??!! Listen to this! plz no put this on my record!! :D:D:D:D:D

Come on, that’s not fair competition, how about Nintendos effort being compensated?!? :smiley:

Actually for an unrwarmed song that’s more than great (tell me that you made her attempt more than once ;))
Glad she’s a voice major because she sounds more than good and one thing I hate is wasted talent, such as my math brain lost at 9th grade with my last 99% average (no A-F here in Portugal) :smiley:

I have no mic on this PC, that’d kill a weeks work, although no fun on weekends! :smiley:
Else I’d jump in the fun … Maybe I’ll get one later! :wink:

You know the world is messed up when no one has ever hurd of
Ludwig van Beethoven!!!

so wat do i have to do as i am new at this

how