The Big Thread of Meaningless Milestones

I’m the only known member at SitePoint that has recieved a direct shipment of TimTams from Australia from another SP member. :smiley:

I relaized today that I’m not loved.

Stymiee declared war against me today… your’s is coming john.

Bring it on.

I got hammered on a tenner at £1 a pint night! :drinky: :weee:

aside what the hell is a TimTam!!?

LMAO… Well, I was referring to the wonderfully delicious Australian chocolate cookies, but since this is a web forum, it’s also a [url=http://timtam.codehaus.org/]Java powered editor. :smiley:

I think I’d prefer the cookies… i’ve heard too much java gives you cavaties… :eek2:

har har har :wink:

yeah… java… you said it right :agree:

Just reached the big 1500 post mark! :aparty:

Meaningless as they are, these milestones sure are fun. :flippy:

i have 1 post!

I would like to contribute absolutely nothing to this meaningless thread. :smiley:

I love Wordpress!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: Everybody shake it!!!

Shake it like a polaroid picture!!

:weee:

i got my new organic chem textbook today in the mail!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I shaved my beard.

I shaved my legs. :lol:

So you post here but not in my old thread! :argue: :confused2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard a new joke today (new to me, at least).

A lady had a dog that needed to be groomed, but she didn’t want to pay a dog groomer. So she decided that she would use a hair remover, but didn’t know what kind.

She went down to a local drugstore and asked the pharmacist,“What kind of hair remover do you recommend?”
He said,“It depends on where it is to be used. I have some cream for your legs, but you shouldn’t wear pantyhose for a day or 2 after using it.”
“No, it’s not for my legs” she said.
“Well, we have some other cream for your underarms, but you’ll have to wear sleeveless shirts for a few days.”
“No, it’s not for my underarms…” she said.
“Well, where are you going to use it?” he asked.
“On my poodle, of course!”
“Oh, well in that case, you can use the leg cream, just don’t ride a bike for a few days!”

:lol: :lol: :lol: