Thinking about moving to Australia

Like the ones that say you can expect an average of six days per month for Dec. to Mar. to be in excess of 30deg celcius.

And that the maximum temperatures recorded for Nov. to Mar. are all above 40deg celcius, with February’s record being set last year.

Too hot for me…

yep, with an average max of 25.9C you will get some days above 30 and possibly a small handful of days nudging 40 and/or exceeding it.

the flip side is that you also get a reasonable number of days in the low 20’s (very refreshing :)).

personally I prefer the warmer weather but at 35+C I won’t be doing anything to strenuous.

maybe just a few :drink::drink::drink::slight_smile:

last summer (dec09 - feb10) we didn’t have any days 40+ from memory, but yes the previous summer (dec08- feb09) we had about 6 days in total 40+ with a new record set at approx 46C on Black Saturday (Feb09).

Ugh, you just reminded me of what my christmas is going to be like… :goof:

Yes, dear chap [trying to sound English now], I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! It’s my curse too. :frowning:

:rofl:

We’re going to have to re-sharpen our tongues for our christmas battle as well! We’ve dulled them in all the pre-xmas skirmishes so far!

told’ya :bawling: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: