Tips for Article Writing

In my personal experience, I must agree that reading, studying and writing is one of the best strategy to be a better person. Now if we share it to others, sometimes people are touched or they can learn something about our thoughts and feelings. I think this is good simple tips and it can make big difference to the readers or users…

Yes you should write about what you know. I write content for many and I feel most comfortable writing about niches that I have experience or know a lot about.

I want to add the following tips:

1. Explore- as a writer you also have to get out of your comfort zone and explore your capabilities as a writer by trying to write topics that are beyond your genre.
  2. Expand- when you have already discover your other capabilities you can expand your horizons as a writer. Don’t stuck yourself by writing the same old topic in your genre. Instead, try to write something new and unique.

I agree with people saying that doing research is the most essential thing to do when writing articles. And also you have to have good writing skills in order to make your content unique and interesting at the same time.

hi

First you should collect the related keywords for that website. And you must have good sentence writing cabability in that language. After then you write article.

HORRIBLE advice. In most cases, you should never write with keywords in mind. Write a topic which is something you’re interested in and have researched thoroughly. Don’t just spin the rest of the crap someone else has spewed for advertisement sake - that might work in the short term, but in the long run it’s going to hurt you.

Writing is an old age art which has its huge presence even today. some of the tips fof effective article writing are:
1.study/Analise about the subject you want to write upon
2 You can research about the subject either on web ,in newspaper etc
3. jot down points you want to mention in your article
4. Dont write lengthy content. try to keep it short yet informational as much as possible
5. Read what others have written about on similar topic
6. Proof check your article before publising
7. subscribe to blogs/sites specializing in giving tips on effective writing
8. give it some time. writng articles can take much time. But thats its what it need. Your time. Dont be in haste to write an article
9. Keep drafts saved in advanced.
10. Check grammar, punctuation while writing article.

We really need a lot more quality article and content writers nowadays. The race for getting to the top of search engines generated a lot of garbage to the web. I honestly agree to what Google Panda has done.

Write what you know and love, this is the best way to generate good content. IF you cannot do it yourself then hire someone who is an expert on that field, and can write with quality.

There is nothing wrong with optimizing websites, but the people deserve good content. Let’s just call it our social responsibility.

Always go for unique content, thats the first and best. Then look for keyword density, then promotion is important…