Web masterpieces?

As an aside, I find it interesting that so few are even batting an eye-lid that canvas poops itself even further on these measures.

These are fantastic web masterpieces! Keep them coming folks! I’ll learn a lot from this and come up to speed as a designer, I hope. :slight_smile:

It’s a beautiful site. The work is extraordinary. The site is completely unusable without JS, however.

Okay come one, share them with us!:eye:

Celinar, I edited your post because the link you posted had nothing to do with design, but was something else entirely. In future, please do not misrepresent a site to a particular firm as something they are not. That is considered spamming. Thanks.

<snip>] I love their design work…

<snip>

Now, that’s a terrific question! I can’t though. I’m a freelancer and my sites are not really mine, but for another company who wouldn’t like to discover to the world that I’m not part of their staff :smiley:

Not that they’re all that special anyway.

Minus the advertisements this website is very good on the eyes too: http://www.techi.com/

I agree that Apple’s website is very good too - though their developer center documentation could do with a bit of a redesign :slight_smile: