What does this girl want?

Nonsense. :slight_smile: I’ve been happily married to my best friend for many years, and we were friends for seven years prior to that. I can’t imagine having that type of relationship with somebody I didn’t class as a friend first.

That is great news. Congratulations. You are very lucky.

Now don’t me wrong. I not saying it can’t happen. I said it if you become friends “…hard to advance from their”. From my past experiences, I found that setting the tone right away works best…

And of coarse, there needs to be companionship. But seeming “desperate” early on has ruined many beautiful relationships before they have ever begun…

If you can’t be honest, what’s the point?

But, cmon he is a kid. We were all there…

No, I was never a kid. :lol:

We may all have been there, but it doesn’t mean we didn’t need some good advice.

Why don’t you just be friends with her and see what will happen after… :slight_smile:

So now that you’re married what does that mean? Is it that you get to keep the kidneys to yourself because you only have one chick? or is it that she has your kidneys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Did yu close the deal yet, just tell her what you want

So now it is a deal… :scratch:

She wants to make the relationships with you for a long time in the future.but she can’t express her feelings with you.you should talk to her about that.

i think for friendship…

She wants to be your friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, since nobody is adding anything new or providing any good reasoning, I’m closing the thread :wink: