What is ur favourite TV serial

I would like to see Mr Bean. But now a days it seems to be the repeating of old days. Any way it is a good one. Mostly i would like to see comedy serials. It is really entertaining.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Supernatural
Ghost Whisperer
Heroes
The X-Files

… see a trend here? :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

I don’t watch much TV, but anyway… my fav is: House MD, Seinfeld, Magnum P.I and Deadliest catch

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Okay, hard to say. I can say my favorite 6 shows. Let me know what we have in common.

1. Dexter
  2. Trauma
  3. TrueBlood
  4. So You Think You Can Dance
  5. American Idol
  6. Bachelor

Okay, as you probably gathered I’m a reality fan. There’s more but you probably get the picuture.

I prefer Entourage, it’s really good !

Not sure about favorite, but quite interesting: Mad Men

CSI las Vegas… the one with William Petersen in it. Sometimes I’m almost sure I can do murder and get away with it hahaha :lol:

LOST is my fav. its so god damn exciting!! People watch it.

Man vs wild, Vampire diaries, Prison Break, Numb3rs

I like to watch reality shows…

My current fave is “Generation Kill”, try and find one grunt who is smoking a cigarette.

So unreal man.

How things have changed since the 'nam.

CSI Miami :slight_smile:

Hello friends!
I like all comedy shows.But Mr.Beans is my favourite serial.I like the main charetctor Mr.bean so much.because he doesn’t say anything but by acting he create a comedy.His acting is really very good.We can see this show with family.After the busy and stressful workingday Mr.beans serial give me the freshness.I am enjoying a lot.

I go with the oldies “X-Files” :smiley:

I love Mr.beans & reality shows.

Mr Beans :slight_smile:

Mr.bean too I think I’ve watched almost all the episodes

of course… Tom and jerry

not always show but some time sow news…

For current SCRUBS