What would you do if no one liked you

Well i will just forget everything about that person and won’t think of him/her for even a single second.

Just ignore them.There is a lot of people in this world and for sure some other people don’t like them also…

i dont care like or dislike of people i live my life the way i want…

i’ll love myself :smiley: simple

You should know you are not a perfect person.You can’t let everyone like you.

I like everyone…this is my ability to adjust and understand everyone…

if no one likes me…then that is their disability in understanding me…rite!!!

Being liked is over rated. Being feared, now that is useful.

Well, I would think to myself “Nobody likes anybody”, then I’d feel a lot better about myself and begin to start liking myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

If know one likes me i just do what i want to without carring about any body

i am also very introvert and most of time, i am very shy. But, i know that be yourself is very important, you don’t have to push yourself to change your personality. However, in a society full of people, you have to change yourself slightly to fit in. Try to make more friends, and find out the reason why people don’t like you and then correct them. Good luck!

True that! The main thing for me would be positivity! This forum is really fun, by the way :stuck_out_tongue:
Most people are not liked because they don’t open up and they can’t compromise… a bit of understanding and talking goes a long way!

[I]

[/I]
Change is good, but I wouldn’t alter my personality for anyone. Introvert/extrovert, you are who you are, that’s what makes us brilliant and unique! Instead of trying to appease other people, concentrate on being yourself and not be so fixated on what other people think. It is important what certain people think, but not everyone.

it doesn’t matter. More important thing is to find at least one true friend.

Someone said “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

So stay yourself balanced. You’ll not please everybody.

totallly agree with you that we shouldn’t change our personality and just be ourself. However, when you think you can’t fit in , you should change yourself slightly for your own good.

One thing which i ever want to describe that no one can deny the importance of personality and attitude.Personality having great attitude give strength to the people.In this sense no one can deny its importance of behavior.

I don’t pay much attention on that people think about me. But, this statement works in case if you know that you are a good person and do only good things. Of course, if you have horrible character and you are an unpleasant person, so there is a reason to think about changing your temperament and habits.

I will try to become an extrovert, so that i can mix with other people and liked by all.

I don’t think it is true that no one likes you. Maybe you should try to open you mind and accept them. Don’t be picky all the time. To error is human.
Also, i think maybe you expected too much from others, if so, you will always get disappointed.

I don’t care about of them. I know very well what am i. And its my habit that i did something wrong with anyone i admired and say him sorry.