What's New in IE9

Keeping things ticking along, on 17 November Microsoft announced the availability of Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 7. In conjunction with the release of Platform Preview 7, Microsoft has announced a [URL=“http://windowsteamblog.com/ie/b/ie/archive/2010/11/17/meet-the-chakra-team-live-on-twitter.aspx”]chat with the IE9 / Chakra team on the Exploring IE blog 18 November at 9 AM PST. Could be a good place to raise queries.

I heard ’ if that really is your real name’ said in a movie once and found it slightly funny.
What made my eyes cross was someone making completely false statements whilst trying to correct me.

I don’t do nice, sweet cheeks.

That’s all fine. I’m happy to see microsoft improving the web experience, but what is very important too is know how they gonna support the open sdtandards, namely, HTM5 and CSS3.
Any web-design needs in some point the to be hacked to work on Internet Explorer, that’s very bad.

I recently downloaded IE9 to which I’m trying to install it on a PC with no net connection, is their a work around to go about this?

Now, i am using IE9, FF4, and Chrome 11. I think they aren’t big difference. They are so fast !

currently using it
has a long way to go…its slow and crashes often
not rendering webpages well

IE9 browser’s best features:

New Interface
The first thing you’ll notice when launching IE9 is that the interface is completely new and takes up very little vertical space.

Standards and Performance
IE9 takes a flying leap toward its competitors in the under-the-hood realm, adding hardware acceleration (using your GPU to help render more intensive webapps) and lots of HTML5 support.

Windows 7-Supported Application Shortcuts
While Chrome became popular for its ability to create “Application Shortcuts” to webapps that you can pin to the taskbar, Microsoft has taken it a step further by partnering with certain web services like Facebook, Twitter, and Pandora to create their own taskbar-docked bookmarks, complete with jumplist support.