What's wrong with my GALAXY S3?

Every galaxy s3 user I know* (which WAS 6, but a few upgraded.)

My s5 doesn’t overheat either.

1 Like

My S4 does overheat sometimes but FB is the one that causes it. I close it and then I wait two minutes… and then it is OK. That happens every week or so.

I don’t check FB at home. I only open FB if I’ve seen something really interesting and I can’t view properly on my phone (like some videos embbeded on a web page which annoyingly can’t be resized). The only reason I’m active in FB is because it keeps me entertained on my way home lol

Hi, i have a problem with my s3.

Yesterday, I just reboot/reset my Samsung s3 and it was completed. When I turned on my phone the letters SAMSUNG and the blue light is turned on but it’s already been an half hour and nothing is happening. The word Samsung and the blue light is still on and it’s starting to heat up. I was worried so I remove the battery, even though my phone was still on. I turned it on again and it’s still the same. What should I do??? Please help?

It may be doing an update. My S5 does that every once in a while. If it keeps happening, then it may not be an update, but an issue requiring vendor support.

:slight_smile:

I replaced the battery over two days ago, but alas the problem of overheating sill exists.

I request the expert members on this forum to please provide a permanent solution.
Would it help if I get the hardware or motherboard replaced?

Anxiously awaiting your reply…

We’re not experts on mobile phones, and that includes Samsung Galaxy. All phones overheat at some point, some more than others. In my particular case, my Galaxy S4 overheats when I’m using FB or some app that uses the network heavely. I close the application and the phone cools instantly. But that’s my experience

If you replace the hardware, you’d be better off buying a new phone.