Where to find quality article writers

I presume you get the kind of quality that you would expect from slap-dash work. If you want to keep enough energy to type, you have to churn out quite a bit of content for $6.00 an article. You don’t want to tip over on your keyboard after all.

Hhmm. Never really thought about that. It beats out going to a job posting site, pay for an advert and wait for applicants. But will still credit the original author, though?

If you are looking for “quality article content” I have suggest to you one of best content provider site “EcontentAxis”, that always provide quality content to me.

Thanks~
Shaly Criston

Finding a quality article writer can be tough. Nowadays, anyone has the ability to write how-to articles from scratch not not everyone has the writing style of a professional online writer. One of the most important criteria of a professional writer is his or her ability to hypnotize a reader in his/her opening. If the opening of an article is pretty weak or flat, the person simply knows how to write but is not a professional. Therefore, take time in researching; be careful with who you hire and where you hire them; most importantly, pay them well.

I honestly to be the best experience I have had with fiverr!
The quality of the articles is good.
At $ 5 and I have been pleased with all the articles I’ve posted on my site.
I wish you a pleasant experience and I still your debate!

There’s cheap and there’s good, but the two very seldom go together. I would challenge anyone that hires on the cheap to put their product on copyscape and see how much plagiarism they have purchased.

if you’re looking for quality article writers, you can only search popular blogs, such as Darren Rowse’s pro-blogger, weblogbetter.com, TechCrunch, Wired, and other reputable blogs, for writers. You’d be surprised how you can find writers for writing ghost articles or blog posts for you, by searching the blog comments section of those technology blogs. College of content found a few good leads for networking purposes, by way of searching one of those blogs. If you end up doing the same, please post a thread and talk about your experience in “finding quality article writers.”

Try micro jobs websites, search for freelancers that have positive feedback and make a test deal with them. If they deliver quality stuff, you just found a good worker.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I think this COULD apply here. Open your site for guest posts; that will give you a chance to see if a lot are interested in your site, and a chance to pick who are worthy of being your writers. Ask them if they’ll be willing to write for you. If they don’t accept, that’s fine. At least you have someone who regularly submits content that can be put up on your site.

You can also check out textbroker. You can choose the quality of writing you like and pay accordingly. They have a cool system to set up the job, get the submitted articles and approving (or rejecting) them.

Guest blogging or content production is getting more popular. Bloggers who want to increase their exposure and their traffic as well as their niche or market are beginning to see the value of writing for other sites and blogs. Duplicate content doesn’t carry much value since Google has made sweeping changes to its algorithms this year and the changes keep rolling out every month. Original content is Google’s favorite so reach out to the bloggers and names that can help you create what the engines crave.

That’s one of the main reasons why I mentioned opening your site for guest posting. There are bloggers out there who are interested in getting their name out there as authors for sites that talk about their respective niches. Google’s rich snippets can really help a lot with that.

Anyway, that being said, where else can we find quality article writers? Please share something that hasn’t been mentioned in this thread.

Why don’t you contact bloggers? Most of them know how to write and you can see directly if you like their writing style.

I am a writer and won’t even consider writing anything for less than $100. Of course, I don’t know how many times I have ever written anything that only has 500 words, either. People who hire me know that and also know that I am going to actually research things, though. I don’t deal with regular everyday run of the mill websites, though…

You might want to try someplace like Helium. There, you set up a contest and can view all of the articles, choosing the one (or ones) that you like the best. The winners get paid what you set up as the “prize” and the losers get nothing. The members of Helium actually vote articles up or down and filter the best ones to the top for you so that you don’t have to sift through all of the rubbish if you don’t want to. There are actually quite a number of what I would call high quality writers over there.

Back in the day, I used to make some very good money there. I remember getting paid $150 for an article that I wrote for a review contest that Symantec set up. Lots of places only pay out $20 - $25 so you can definitely get writers for less. Keep in mind, however, that the less you offer, the less chance there is that the best writers will give it a shot.

Sorry folks, but this thread has turned into a fluffing ground.

Thread closed.