Which do you prefer? Healthy or Wealthy?

Heath before Wealth becasue good health will bring great wealth

Health is a best as If health will be good and you can get wealth

Hello Members,
Well I prefer to stay healthy. According to me if a person is healthy then he can earn money also. In other words we can say that if any person is physical or mentally fit then he can earn sufficient money. So I prefer to stay Healthy.

Thanks

Simple formula for Healthy or Wealthy? Join fitness center GYM …love it…

Why do i have to choose. I want it both.

With the high cost of medical care and insurance, one would have to be wealthy in order to be healthy.

Healthy! if you are unhealthy all your wealth will be gone. That is why its health is wealth not wealth is health. I hope its clear!

I actually dont want to be wealthy I think I would feel uncomfortable and stressed if I had a lot of money.
If I have more than I need I give it to charities, but right now Im a student and me and my fiance are getting married so I cant give a lot to charities right now.
I have also worked as a collector for charities before and I think its interesting how usually rich people dont give ANYTHING at all, while the poorer people are the ones to actually give money to charity… thats something to think about. There are always these rich celebrities being talked about in the news cause they have given “so much” money to charity when in fact if you compare it to their income they wouldnt even notice that they gave away that money, in their every day life. But the people who give half of what they earn when they barely have enough to support themselves; those people are never written about in the papers…

I will prefer Healthy because if you have millions of rupees and you cant even move by yourself than what is the benefit of that money, However motive is of life is to be Happy not to be Rich.

so true!

I prefer both health and wealth.

At first i will preferred healthy then i will select wealthy. Because i think if i do not get health then how do i get wealthy ?

First healthy and 2nd wealthy. thanks…

I really prefer both healthy and wealthy because it’s really important in our life. Disease comes rapidly if you are not healthy and wealthy.

Health is wealth however i want to choose both of them.

Hi I’m also new here. I prefer both healthy and wealthy. without wealth life is not possible. At least such an amount that you can lead your life better.

The question is a little dodgy, because it is possible to have both, depending on one’s definition of “wealth.” Unfortunately, today one needs at least a little bit of wealth to eat healthy food, so in today’s world one may need wealth for health to some degree. Though there are ways around that, too.

I would prefer top ace health over wealthiness. Of course, I would hate to struggle financially, but I would love for my body to be in great shape before other worries of life, especially the older you grow.

Everyone at first prefer wealthy but when they affected by diseases then they prefer healthy. I prefer to be healthy.

i prefer both…actually its a true saying health is wealth

Why not both? :musicman: