Which Famous people have you met

I’ve met Junior Marvin of The Wailers and he is such a nice guy. He’s Jamaican but his accent is kinda like american. I was proud to shake his hand backstage after the concert. Great guy…

I have meet Matt Cuts SEO inventory, Former cricket captain Imran Khan and singer Bryan Adams

havent met anyone ever

I have meet with salman khan and sharukh khan in marriage

Sorry, I never met any famous person. I am just waiting…

No i have no got the chance to met the ant famous people in my life i wish to met the actor.

Taylor Hicks (American Idol Winner)
Earl Devaney (http://fcw.com/blogs/circuit/2012/04/fedsmc-ratb-earl-devaney.aspx)
I saw Benny Hill in the street once in London.

I met Ms. Jayalalitha a Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu last week. She is a very good person and everyone in our country respecting her alot…

al pacino , alec baldwin , billy baldwin ,dillon mcdermot , jerry seinfelds mother in seinfeld

I never meet someone who is famous. But i desire to meet the Pope someday.

I used to live in small cities and there were no opportunities for me to meet a really famous one who always live in big cities. When i was in college, Yangliwei who is the first astronaut flew in space in China, but we are not allowed to see him.
For now, i haven’t met any famous one yet !

Who is Avril lavigne I have about him but I don’t know more…

There is a marvelous tool now that helps you find out information of practically anyone and anything. It’s called Google :wink:

In my dream, I have met John Cena and Rock.They are just Awesome

Hi,

Interesting question, as I am not the type to get star struck. I have met the following:

• Sarah McLachlan - She was a friend of my sister and tobogganed on our mountain home’s big hill. This was before she was really famous… it was just starting, but I got to jam with her and David Kershaw
  • David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen - In a restaurant in Spokane Washington.
  • President Jimmy Carter. My Dad knew Henry Kissinger who advised President Carter. Somehow my dad lined up a meeting, so our whole family went to the Oval Office, got scrutinized by security and then met him for 20 minutes or so. It was neat.

That’s it.

Steve

I met Gilbert Godfried and Vince Neil 5 within 5 minutes of each other in a rat hole bar in Vegas. Vince was high and Gilbert was short.

I have met mariah carey! She looked amazing!

i have meet the drums siva mani, he is a musician.

I have met MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE!!! :rofl:

1. I found out Bob Dylan stays at a local hotel only minutes away from my house. I was in the lobby when she walked in after a concert. His bodguard stood in my way and said "leave Bob alone… he’s home now. You don’t want to be bothered when you go home do you? My mouth dropped when Bob Dylan MY HERO walked by me calmly and smoothly up the hotel stairs! He stayed at the hotel the next year. I saw everyone BUT HIM.
  2. I met and talked to RINGO STARR!
  3. I hung out with Pete Best!
  4. Jackie Kennedy Onnassis walked out of a building and walked right by me in New York City a month before she passed away.
  5. I drove Jerry Seinfeld home from JFK Airport a year before his shoe went on the air. I knew he was a comedian. We talked about the show we was working on. He was a down to earth nice guy.
  6. I drove Jamie Lee Curtis, Bob Saget, and two other famous people who’s name I can’t remember

AND MANY, MANY MORE FAMOUS PEOPLE!!!

I met Bill Murray…

He was wearing a ridiculous costume to hide from everyone at a tiny airport. His costume and wig was so ridiculous it actually made him stand out more, so I walked up to him and told him just how ridiculous he looked and he started laughing! It was hot that day, so when I asked for his autograph he wrote…“I wish you brought me Lemonade!”

The whole encounter was as hilarious as you would expect