Which is better Pepsi or Coke?

PEPsI for me

lots people have the same opinion

Soda is yummy.
But, I go for water.
:smiley:

i prefer coke over pepsi

Drink Coke every day.

I’ve tried to like Pepsi (really, I’ve given it an honest effort), but…I just can’t drink the stuff! Coke all the way.

i think coca cola is better , but it’s really close !!

pepsi is sweeter. so it’s coke for me… ICE cold coke!

I hate diet coke and diet Pepsi. I like normal pepsi, pepsi max and normal coke, pepsi is better than coke

Diet Pepsi all the way for me.

It seems like both go flat very quickly. I think I would rather drink Coke. Seems like Pepsi goes flat a lot quicker. You have to drink it really fast

pepsi max

We got a new toilet recently so its going to be a while before it gets badly enough stained to need it. When we do it will be a matter of selecting which out of coke, pepsi, and the other effective toilet cleaners is the cheapest at that time.

for me its coke!

hmmmm i like coke…:):slight_smile:

Pepsi but I drink both.

both are useless…plz avoid it

I’ve always loved Coca-Cola. I’m a total Coca-Cola fanboy. I’ve been on loads of Coca-Cola related Websites including the corporate one and mini-sites for as much information as possible. If I was involved in a Coca-Cola Facts Quiz, I’d win by a longshot, put it that way :P.

Also, there is this “Coke Zone” thing where you get Coke Zone Points from bottles and cans and save them up for rewards. I saved 125 Points for a Coca-Cola branded bag which I now wear to college and a Coca-Cola branded 1GB USB Pen.

Long winded post but yes, Coca-Cola > Pepsi & Every other soft drink :smiley:

Andrew Cooper

I drink both. Usually I get Diet Pepsi if I’m buying a bottle/can, and Coca-Cola Zero if from a fountain or fast food place.

Pepsi makes me poop when I pee, so definitely Coca-Cola.