Why are you here?

hmmmm…:scratch: I thought it’s only a business for those hoping to make money from it by using it as a tool or media or for someone using it as a giant online store :nanaman:

There are plenty of people around that if the www was switched off right now, they wouldn’t care less :smiley:

I started out trying to make a few dollars to supplement a pension, now what dirves me is the continual challenge to learn and master this fooled thing called the internet.

I need to improve my knowledge…

I’m here simply because I want to make my online business grow to the fullest. Its a good thing when you share or exchange ideas with others about internet marketing.

Why ?

I wanted to make my own little contribution to the world…

Why? Because I love what ever I do :slight_smile:
What drives you? I am passionate about what I do
What keeps you going through the hard times? A clear stubborn
Do you still hold the same core values as when you first started out?
Pretty much
Do you eat sleep breathe and practically live what you do ?
yes. for always

coz i have lots of question in my mind and have no answer.

Love all the discussions out here. Well, I just wanna answer that one question: what drives me?

There’s nothing more important to me than to spend more time with my family. Period. It is basically the most common reason for someone to start a business. To be with your wife and your kids whenever you want is just an ideal setup of freedom.

Why?
Apparently I like working 14 hour days.

What drives you?
My inability to work for others. :slight_smile:

What keeps you going through the hard times?
My clients. I’m lucky to have them and they have hard times too.

Essentially, as my business has become more successful it’s been nice to be able to REALLY stick to our values rather than bending a bit when finances forced our hand.

I’m visiting SEO forums at 7:52 PM the day before Thanksgiving and will be at the office tomorrow at 9am.

Fun post !!!

Yeah, that’s the great thing about running your own gig… You can often work your work schedule around your life instead of the other way around.

I first noticed that about 15 years ago when I was hanging around with some freelance animation developers. They always seemed to have a lot more control over their time. In retrospect, they didn’t and they worked their backsides off to meet deadlines and such but from my point of view it looked pretty good and so began my quest to become self employed :wink:

To learn things from the forum

You have a very interesting career. I like that. But I just wonder what exactly do you mean with this one?

Thanks

Iam here bcz I like here

Freedom. Free to choose one’s working hours, do whatever I like, talk to whoever I like or remain silent…:slight_smile:

Being your own boss tops the list. For me, it’s the extra time I spent with my 4 year old not having to commute back and forth to work since I now can work at home half the time selling Telephone Systems in NY and NJ

I am new here and hope share some my own affiliate experiences with everyone for easily earning money online together:D

i am here because i want to gain a fantastic information and facts.

and also i want to meet friends here.

How can one have friends thru the internet?

Is that like a frequent video conference deal, er something?

I’m interested because I love the business of business. There is nothing better than communicating that “fire in the belly” that entrepreneurs share. There is nothing more intoxicating than creating an idea and nourishing it through its growth and development stages, to perhaps become a large company that will give many others employment and a future.
Why am I an expert?
I’m an expert because that is, in fact, what I do for a living. I advice the directors of many companies in matters relating to capital formation and growth management. I show up-and-coming young companies how to enter the
USA capital markets and attract the capital needed for growth and expansion.
<snip>Link deleted</snip>

I have a huge problem with people in authority who I dont feel and earned the right to be there. After numerous arguments and confrontations with various managers I decided that the best course of action was to be my own boss.

Only problem was that I didnt know what to do so I taught myself to program

What drives you?
Not wanting to work for anyone else ever again.

What keeps you going through the hard times?
Knowing that I have a plan B to fall back on and that hard times do eventually come to an end.

Yes, totally but with alot more wisdom having been burnt a few times.

Pretty much

<snip/>