1 website 2 hosting

Hello,
I’m interesting how to do :
I have 2 hosts in different location, and I need to make my website and my emails to works 100%
so if the host 1 is down the host 2 will work , I know that I can add to the domain name 4 DNS
Primary DNS for the host 1
Secondary DNS for the host 2
And I can add another 3 and 4 different DNS hosts that to make sure that my website will never stop.
my question how to configure this ? and what about the email ?
should I create myemail@mydomain.com in each host ? or how that will work in case I need my emails to work 100% in case host 1 is down ?
please advice.
Thank you

I think it is not possible.
At the least you can try adding DNS provided by both the hosts to your domain.

Good luck

Primary DNS for the host 1
Secondary DNS for the host 2
And I can add another 3 and 4 different DNS hosts that to make sure that my website will never stop.

That will not work as expected, given that DNS info is often cached. Some of your visitors will still experience downtime if one of your servers is down.

As for email, you can add a second MX record that points to your second server. Yes, you should setup an email account on that server as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MX_record

Thank you very much,
is there any solution for that ?

Not really, especially if you have a dynamic site and you’re on a budget. IMHO your best bet is simply to find a reliable host.

Losing emails should not be much of a risk, as the originating server will retry to deliver the email several times before giving up.