10 Reasons You Should Consider Freelancing

An excerpt from http://www.sitepoint.com/10-reasons-consider-freelancing, by @Craig

I’ve been a freelance web developer for more than eight years. It’s allowed me to write for SitePoint during the past six years and since this is my 1,000th article (cue fireworks and fanfares), I thought it was time to share my experiences of the freelancing world.

Going freelance is a scary step. I dithered for far too long and wish I’d done it years earlier. Perhaps you will too…

1. You have a skill

If you’re a developer or designer you have a skill relatively few possess. Don’t underestimate your knowledge and talent; others want your expertise. You’re also in a young industry where demand has always outstripped supply. It’s difficult to find good people but, if you’re one of them, you’ll regularly have more work than you can handle.

[Continue reading this article on SitePoint!]

1 Like

Thank You for sharing with your knowledge.
It was very good and helpful tips.
I Like It :slight_smile:

Great post indeed!!A true quality and informative.It is shareable and helpful to follow.A big thanks for this post keep posting:)

Very informative post.
Thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.