2009 Community Awards - Vote Now and earn a chance to win 1 of 5 $200 gift voucher!

[center]2009 SPF Community Awards
Deadline to vote: December 30th, 2009[/center]

Earlier this month, we surveyed the SitePoint Forums community to give us names for who they thought best represented the various areas of the forum.

These names have been gathered, veted and organized, and these are the top names given by our members - it’s up to you to help decide who’s the best of the best!

And to make it all a little more tempting, SitePoint has stepped in and offered to give out not one, not two, not three, not even four, but FIVE $200 vouchers good for any SitePoint product to those who participate in the voting. Not bad, huh? A few minutes of your time, and not only are you recognizing the other members of the forums for their hard work and dedication, but you could get something out of it too?

Here are the only stipulations:

1. You do NOT have to vote for every award, but you can only vote once regardless, so be sure you’re done!
  2. If you want a chance at one of the vouchers, you MUST provide your SPF username AND the email you’re registered there under. They must match, or you won’t be in the running for the vouchers.
  3. Voting is only open until December 30th, 2009 so get your votes in now!
  4. If you’re in the running for an award, good luck!

VOTE NOW!!!

I have voted.
I just wanna say to all the Advisors and team members, that everyone has done such a great job this year organizing & contributing to the forums.
Good Luck Everyone! :slight_smile:

Voted :slight_smile:

Can I write fluff on this thread? Of course I can! I am an advisor :stuck_out_tongue: Voted :lol:

voted :slight_smile:

Voted. :slight_smile:

Voted. And no, I didn’t vote myself :smiley:

Done. Although I was slightly disappointed that everyone who was listed wasn’t an radio-box option (unless of course they didn’t want to be).

For a number of those listed as “also nominated”, they chose not to participate in the voting - most because they felt others deserved the award more or they had won the award too many times and wanted someone else to have the chance to be recognized.

For others, there were simply too many nominees and not enough slots to fill (we’ve had years where everyone nominated was included, and those voting rounds went on forever).

I will be voting in a few hours (got some catching up to do here) but I want to wish everyone the best of luck, it’s nice that I’ve been nominated a few times but everyone who was nominated deserves to win their categories! On a side-note: Christmas is far too frantic, I need a vacation :lol: :slight_smile:

Voted :). I hope I put in the correct email address at the end.

Surprised at the amount of new names I’m seeing in there this year :)!

I was nominated for graphic design guru? I haven’t made one post there all year! :rofl:

VOted :slight_smile:
Good luck everyone!

I done voted.

Let’s keep this thread up where it can be seen.

Voted.

Thanks for the explanation Dave since I like to see transparency and did wonder whether the discrepancy was based upon a number algorithm with regards to repetitive nomination percentage resulting in cut-off. Or if it were generally people were not in the running out of their personal preferences. Anyway you answered that.

Good Luck Everyone and Compliments of the Season.

Good luck to those in the polls!

And congrats to dklynn and Crazybanana with their early wins! :smiley:

It wasn’t so hard after all, skipped voting where I didn’t have an opinion. :slight_smile:

For those that read the new posts, the prize is now listed. Earn a chance for one of FIVE $200 vouchers good for any SitePoint product!

hi,
i have voted.

Voted! :slight_smile: