2010 SitePoint Community Awards - And The Winners Are

Voting is over and the results have been tallied. I am super excited to be able to announce the winners of the 2010 SitePoint Community Awards.

All of these people have made their mark on our community in some way and I am proud to name them amongst our members.

So please join me in congratulating the following winners:

[list][]Content Writer of the Year - ShyFlower
[
]Multimediac of the Year - EastCoast
[]Photographer of the Year- Shaun(OfTheDead)
[
]Social Media Guru of the Year - Dark Tranquility
[]CSS Guru of the Year- Rayzur
[
]BHTML Guru of the Year[/B]- AlexDawson
[]Graphic Design Guru of the Year - Dark Tranquility
[
]The Dan Schulz Award for Web Design Guru of the Year- AlexDawson
[]PHP Guru of the Year- AnthonySterling
[
]Javascript Guru of the Year - paul_wilkins
[]Database Guru of the Year - r937
[
]Programming Guru of the Year - ScallioXTX
[]Web Hosting Guru of the Year- Karl
[
]Server Guru of the Year - dklynn
[]Apache Guru of the Year - dklynn
[
]Domain Guru of the Year - linkin99
[]SEO Guru of the Year - Stevie D
[
]Marketing Guru of the Year - Dan Grossman
[]eCommerce Guru of the Year - Dan Grossman
[
]Business Guru of the Year - Sagewing
[]Community Spirit Award - mizwizzy
[
]Computer Helper of the Year - Crazybanana
[]Staff Member of the Year - HAWK
[
]Member of the Year - HairyBob[/list]

The shiny new badges will be pinned onto the winning profiles just as soon as we get them finalised.

Congratulations must also be extended to all those that were nominated - that in itself is a great feat and testament to the contribution that you make to the community.

A big thanks too to Dave Maxwell for all his hard work in making these awards happen.

Nice list! Congratulations all! Well deserved :slight_smile:

Congratulations everyone!
We should also thank Dave for the efforts he deployed during the whole process :tup: Applause
And I am really thankful to everyone who voted for me! waiting for my two new shiny badges :smiley:

Congratulations everyone! :slight_smile:

Congratulations everyone, very well deserved!

A special congrats to Anthony for going above and beyond when helping about in the PHP forums, and for sharing my fear of venturing out of that little corner of Sitepoint. :eye:

Congratulations, everyone! And kudos to Dave for all the hard work. :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the winners!
Well earned!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you (again) to the community. I think Dave should get a special badge for contest coordinator of the year. :award::spf::lympics:

Great job Dave!

Congratulations to all the winners! :musicman:

Congratulations everybody :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone, you all deserve a badge for all the hard work you have done throughout the year. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the winners!

It’s nice to see well known names in the list! :slight_smile:

Moment of silence for Dan – congratulation Alex and all the the award winners. Wear those badges proudly.

And as someone who has seen first hand, how hard the staff work in the background to make this happen – thanks for another great effort.

Congrats, everyone. These are some (only some) of the people who make these forums very special.

Wow, Thanks everyone for voting for me, I know I’ve not been around as much (due to being swamped out of my mind with cool projects) but I’ll be posting plenty more in the new year. I feel honoured to have won the Dan S award (again) and I certainly intend on wearing the award for this year with pride! Best end of the year I could have hoped for, congrats to everyone else who won, well deserved indeed (especially Sarah who’s worked her tail-feathers off since getting here)! :slight_smile:

Congratulations everyone. It’s been a good year. What an outstanding community. :slight_smile:

Congrats everyone :slight_smile:

Congrats everyone! I second HAWK’s commendation for all those nominated, too!

Regards,

DK

Congratulations everyone! I’m glad to see many sitepoint forum memebrs that I beleive should have obtained those awards on the list :weee:

Congradulations everybody! =)