2012 Latest Link Building Techniques

Hi,

What are the latest link building techniques 2012 after penguin & panda updation by google?

Thanks…

Join social networking seem to be given more attention now. I prefer Facebook, twitter and pinterest

Social networking will give you visitors but not links. The same traditional way applies. It’s the content that matters, not the backlinking process. Overcoming Penguin is not about backlinking but overhauling your content.

Since the recent update, I’m working with my content more than anything else, I’ve always had my content as my number one focus as part of any marketing strategy I have pursued

I think Forum Posting is best if you do quality post at related thread.

Hardly – most forums mark external links as “nofollow” so you’ll get no lonk juice whatsoever from them.

Link building techniques remain the same but the approach to get links have changed after penguin updates. It’s always good to get back links from the websites related to your niche.

Forum Posting, Article Posting, Press Release Submission.

That sounds completely contradictory to me. Perhaps you could clarify what you mean.

What i meant is Link Building techniques like bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting, Answering in Q & A sites all remains the same. After penguin update the approach to get links from these techniques gone different.

• Not using targeted keywords in the name section while commenting on blogs.
  • Not spinning the articles or not submitting the same articles in all article directories.
  • Using diversified keywords while doing directory submission & forum posting.

Work well on your content and it will give results. Google look for genuine information from sites and panda is meant to check good quality site and penguin is to monitor and check web spam. so a better content and link building strategy using good content will honestly help you.

Link Quality
Social links
Internal link
Anchor text diversity
Get backlinks without asking (with your own Worthy-content)

Hi Friends,
Thanks for your warm reply’s. I’ve recently noticed Infographic Submission is bringing huge traffic to website. Is it good seo strategy?

Well, is anyone really able to tap into the google mind? Seems the trend is social networking. But, keeping your content original, creating solid backlinks and blogging are helpful. I would guess paying for PPC ads might get you up the chain as well…last one was a joke, but I am just sayin!!

Some guest blogging will get you some backlinks. Contact sites within your niche and ask them if you can write a short blog post for them. If you reach out to a few of these and post several custom content pieces than you will get a good return on your time. You should also prominently display your social media links on your websites. Don’t overlook the Google+1 juice either. It may not have caught on with users but Google has it indexing well within the engine.

I think we’ve covered this subject. Thread closed.