30 million $ a month idea..?

Ok guys,
I have a question. What would you do if you were having an idea that could very possible make 2 to 30 million dolars a month because:

It would be a totally new idea, or at least a very good twist of an old idea.
You would have idea on how to get the traffic you need for that kind of money

But:

You wouldn’t have the prograaming skills to make the site that you need which would have to have some options that need a good knowledge of programing and web security and couldn’t trust a freelancer with this as he may see what a good idea this is and steal it.

You would not have the money to make the traffic that you want how you want.

How would you make this possible…what would you do?

And don’t say: Kick myself in the head cause I’m already doing that!

I would say that if I got a dollar for every person who claimed they had a multi-million dollar idea for a website without having a prototype or business model (beyond some sketchy ideas) I would be a millionaire myself. Especially suspicious are claims that hiring a freelancer may result in the idea theft, those kind of “ideas” usually tend to be washouts with little to no money-making potential. Get a freelancer to build a prototype and make them sign a NDA agreement, problem sorted. :slight_smile:

PS: You’re highly unlikely to see your project completed if you fail to trust anyone and won’t risk having someone build a model (thereby alienating investors).

you would have real hard time get sponsors without a prototype, unless you have an super killer idea.

to the least hire somebody to make an HTML prototype.

Seems Funny :rofl:
Your number of post is 1 and you enter here without any introduction with a suggestion of $30 million per months :smiley:

You got 0% vote here.

spikeZ,

I offered those as possible solutions because, for the OP, going out and obtaining funding doesn’t seem like it would actually happen. 2 to 30 million a month is what he projects? And his english seems rather poor so I don’t think he’ll be able to pitch it very well.

:nod:
definitely!

I disagree with this, dont get someone to work for nothing in the promise of big money IF it works as you may only get bad coders who become narked if it doesnt work.
Get funding and capital and pay a reputable company to do it for you.

Maybe but lobbing $100,000 at something really helps the marketing!

I wouldnt trust them as far as I could spit a dead rat.

The first thing I would do is explore of your contacts to find someone that would be willing to work in a partnership and do the programming side.

If the idea is that good, I don’t think money is always necessary to drive traffic. Word of mouth works great on the internet.

Elance and other freelance websites have an NDA you can use.

go obtain some funding