$300 for a facebook fan page?

I think it’s little too much. You should make yourself convinced why the charges were raised to almost double. Analyse the features to be implemented.

No that’s a ripoff pagemodo does it for free!

This thread is considerably old… Anyone talking about the design of a Facebook page now should understand that what you can customize now is completely different, and very limited. Still, there’s a lot of strategy in a page… not the design of the wall, but certainly in the method in which posts are done, how you engage and response and any custom application tabs which can cost thousands of dollars.

I would never say it’s a “rip-off”. It depends on the quality and amount of work. It’s worth it if you don’t have time to do it. It’s even worth it if it can bring you traffic. A fan page like this one costs $99, worth it?

What your saying is not logical, if you read my post YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ANYONE! It takes 2 minutes, if you don’t have two minutes of your life to spare on your marketing then you don’t deserve to reap the benefits of marketing on Facebook plain and simple.

if your computer illiterate then what needs to create facebook page :slight_smile:

It really depends on if they can make that back within say 6 months or so

Facebook has their own markup language now. If the page was REALLY extraordinary, it might be worth the money. The more important question here is why did the money double? The “fan” quoted her $150 at the most. Some communication should have taken place when he/she realized it would be twice the work.

Considering that the original post for this thread was made on April 3 of last year, I am going to assume the question has been answered for the OP.

Thread Closed.