3rd party click tracking service

I want to track clicks, impressions, and maybe actions on ads that displayed on my website but served from an external ad server. Are there any services that can do this type of tracking?

Some more details about my question:

• I dont want to serve the ads from the tracking service, as I`m already using an external source for the banner configuration and creatives.
  • I don’t use ad tags directly, My current ad server supplies the ad parameters (creative, click url, etc), then my local javascript code is drawing the ads based on those parameters.
  • I need an option for adding custom variables in the tracking url (name and value pairs that will be inserted while adding the tracking tag).
  • Click tracking should be made by click though methodology, but the click target is actually defined in the origin url (it is not set up in the ad server), for example:
    http://tracking-server.com/track_and…_param1=sports

I’ve used Clickmeter in the past and I believe it can do whatever you’ve posted above.

I used it for serving ads as well and did most of what you require above. They have a free trial so you can check whether or not it works for you.

Please note, I am not affiliated with the software/site in any way. :slight_smile:

Use google analytic to track third party click and to improve this use PPC, SEO, SMO or more…

Agree with button camera that you can use Google Analytic. Another option you can use statcounter (invisible counter) as you can track about total visitor, from which site visitor coming into your site and also which keyword they use. It also good tool if you need to longtail keyword technique on your site’s