404 Error : Not Found The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server

Dear forum members,

Just installed brand new wordpress site via Softalicious on the domain. Got message that it was installed successfully. In the cPanel > File Manager I see all my wp files and in mysql admin new database created.

But I cant access admin aread of the site. I have 404 Error message : Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server.

I dont see site neither.

Hosting provider: amen.fr (French) - I cant use use other one, it was friend choice for who I make the website.

I have done already softalicious installation via other hosting providers - no problem at all!

I wanted to install manually via FTP - impossible. It gave me 530 error everytime I try to connect via Cyberduck or Filezilla : 530 Login failed. But it’s it’s correct login and password - I verified it in ftp area ten times.

Could you please help me or advice?

Site: http://goldenprincess.fr/wp-admin
thank you very much in advance,
Alfiya

If the domain name hasn’t propagated yet can you get to it by its IP address ?

I cant niether via IP 185.2.4.15. Got error message it was not properly configured on the server.
But I used automatic softalicious install with confirmation it was successfully installed. What could probably went wrong? It’s Linux hosting. Normally it’s compatible with wordpress.

check URL fetched correctly or page loading properly through transferring

I have the same problem like u! How did you solve it? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.