5 SEO Trends You Need to Consider for 2015

very well, elaborated, and it is well perceptible.

thanks for the information shared i defiantly maintain good techniques and good key words for my site,

Great article ! Thanks for taking the time to make and share. But can you or anyone explain me about broken link building in detail?

Here are a few resources that will help:

MOZ, Broken Link Building Bible: The New Testament

QuickSprout: Black Belt Broken Link Building

Thanks for your reply @johntabita… The resources are so helpful…
Thanks You…

Thank you for the information.

Good post , Thanks for sharing with us , as seo learner it will be really helpful for me .

Google showing more advance techniques to stop spammer for getting rank on search engine… The humming bird update stopping the short keyword searching to filter the targeted keyword marketing…

Thanks for sharing. Adding to this there is an update coming on April 21 2015 where non responsive sites rank might drop in ranking.

AFAIK not really “ranking”, but in terms of SERPs, only for mobile device Searches will a non-responsive site come up lower

Nice Article

I am agree with you, Content is king. Quality contents leads to ranking

Thanks for the interesting read John! It sounds like semantic search is really assisting the internet users of today. Being able to converse will greatly assist the search process.

great plans

Post edited by TechnoBear to remove signature

i always use google trends, its very useful service of google.

SEO is is getting good scope in these days…SEO really helps your Site to improve your rank…Google trends is really very useful and i gain a lot from this…

Thanks, I have seen the difference in my search result ranking since making long title/keyword changes to my site.

Good read, indeed!

John definitely a great post! I feel you made some very valid points though I am going to slip in to critical mode, which is probably entirely unfair to you.

One of the items that I think you should’ve mentioned would be page load time which I suppose may fit under mobile usability. Page load time is a relative thing we must consider the overall load time of the page but also the render time of the key content that is being ranked. Consider a search engine as a corporation that needs to consider their return on investment. If you are calling the page with 1.6 MB of information this could become ineffective considering the number of pages on the Internet and the amount of data that would need to be crawled and correlated. So when we talk about page load I think it’s important to consider having your most critical content render before other assets on the page render. This means no render blocking CSS or JavaScript and that images are optimized. I would consider these very very important factors due to the exponential growth of data quantity, it almost necessitates that search engines consider the load sequence above all else.

I also think negative factors not being present are a larger part of the future – when you look at the best practices released for Google developers you’ll notice things like interstitial’s getting quite a bit of negative attention, and I am sure that these prevalent negative ranking factors will be working to adjust search positioning in the near future.

Lastly I will mention rich media and specifically video. The growth of video consumption on the Internet is outstripping the consumption of any other data type by a very large magnitude and this is not gone unnoticed by the engines, whose job after all is to serve the content that users most want to look at.

Thank you for providing valuable information. This added to my knowledge.