5 SEO Trends You Need to Consider for 2015

SEO is is getting good scope in these days…SEO really helps your Site to improve your rank…Google trends is really very useful and i gain a lot from this…

Thanks, I have seen the difference in my search result ranking since making long title/keyword changes to my site.

Good read, indeed!

John definitely a great post! I feel you made some very valid points though I am going to slip in to critical mode, which is probably entirely unfair to you.

One of the items that I think you should’ve mentioned would be page load time which I suppose may fit under mobile usability. Page load time is a relative thing we must consider the overall load time of the page but also the render time of the key content that is being ranked. Consider a search engine as a corporation that needs to consider their return on investment. If you are calling the page with 1.6 MB of information this could become ineffective considering the number of pages on the Internet and the amount of data that would need to be crawled and correlated. So when we talk about page load I think it’s important to consider having your most critical content render before other assets on the page render. This means no render blocking CSS or JavaScript and that images are optimized. I would consider these very very important factors due to the exponential growth of data quantity, it almost necessitates that search engines consider the load sequence above all else.

I also think negative factors not being present are a larger part of the future – when you look at the best practices released for Google developers you’ll notice things like interstitial’s getting quite a bit of negative attention, and I am sure that these prevalent negative ranking factors will be working to adjust search positioning in the near future.

Lastly I will mention rich media and specifically video. The growth of video consumption on the Internet is outstripping the consumption of any other data type by a very large magnitude and this is not gone unnoticed by the engines, whose job after all is to serve the content that users most want to look at.

Thank you for providing valuable information. This added to my knowledge.

Hey Joshua, no worries. You made some great points. Thanks for posting these.

Really good post !!!
Thanks & keep posting

Great post, I hadn’t considered broken link building before. It adds value with the webmaster and as long as its the right type of content it’s a good user experience.

Once you start building the traffic you’ll want to optimise your conversion rates and experience as well.

I hope, SEO is now much more stronger than earlier days, when spamming was ranking than the original content. I hope this guide will surely help in getting rank in 2015. Thanks for awesome thread!

I agreed with you ,Content is king in SEO platform ,Content improve your website visibility and ranking’s in All Search engine like duck duck,Google ,Bing etc.

Continually making algorithms will be beneficial to the user, these will be more difficult for people to do SEO

More difficult to do SEO the wrong way.

Mobile traffic is increasing massively, we have seen a big increase in this, accounting for around 40% of shoppers this year compared to 20% last year. Overall an interesting article that pinpoints a few key things on SEO, which will always be important, its just that social stuff has increased in recent years. A good business with something unique about it will always succeed no matter what the trends are, so focus on creating a good shopping experience for your customers!

Very helpful article, great job mate.

Good Post!!!. Thanks For Sharing.

Great share John. I agree that SEO is not dead rather it is evolving and will keep on evolving as long as we have search engines.

This is very helpful John. Thank you so much! You are a problem-solver. :blush:

I’d never heard of the conversational queries and LSI so thanks for adding to my SEO awareness of new trends. I would add a few more things which seem to be becoming more pertinent in 2015 such as:

• Proportion and relevance of anchor text in backlinking: running backlink reports regularly are a good way to see the seo activity on your site from the “algorithm”'s eyes. having many non-relevant anchor text links can confuse Google in understanding what your site is about
  • Trust flow is more important than volume of backlinks: it’s better to have a handful of excellent quality/high trust flow sites than 3000 links with low trust flow and irrelevant association to your industry

Remember that Google is an algorithm so every SEO action you take must somehow be readable by Google to indicate that your site is trustworthy and reputable.

Thanks for that short but informative article. Another factor that you must consider and not forget is the content. It should be accurate, fresh and engaging. :wink: