6 posts/threads closed needlessly

I’ve participated in 6 posts/threads over the last week that have been closed needlessly. Links removed - fine I understand. But simply discussions removed? Wrong in my opinion. What’s important to one may seem unimportant to some mods. But that’s not to say its a worthless discussion. Please leave room for self expression or the posts grow cold. It’s a community, allow it to feel like one.

Threads don’t get closed needlessly, let alone removed. Of course, opinions may differ. Could you give an example of a thread being closed needlessly?

Hi Eric,

We strive to allow community discussions and involvement here, but many times threads are created that either, 1) do not leave room for discussion, or 2) do not sufficiently provide meaningful content for the community to expand upon.

I’m sorry that a few of your threads/posts recently fell into one or both of those groups. Anytime you feel that you have been wronged or incorrectly placed into such a group, please contact us. We are more than willing to help resolve these matters the best we can.

Best of luck,
cpradio

Thanks guys. I’m sure it was just cawincadence, but after the 6th in a week I’m all that’s it I’m complaining.

It’s a tightrope between QC and censorship that I certainly wouldn’t wanna walk.

TBH I’d close this thread just because of the enormous ironic humour blast.
I’m highly politically talented, what can I say?

Thread closed :wink:

It’s my first day back at work after the holidays and I needed the laugh.