A few photos to brighten your day

Had a few days away in Wales last week and the weather was not great for most of the time. Walked up a mountain called Cader Idris which is where the rock formation is and in the background of the lake. The two sunsets have Barmouth in the distance.

4 Likes

We used to go camping near there when I was a kid, at a place called Shell Island. I spent many a happy hour holding the tent down when the wind got up. Lovely photos.

Simply F A N T A S T I C !!!
Thanks for sharing these.

Great pictures, @Rubble. Thanks for sharing.

Aren’t we all being a bit fluffy today? :wink:
Must be the Sunday

Great pictures @Rubble, as usual. They look very professional and very tranquil. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent there.

Thank you for the comments; as you can see the weather was good for a day and a half but the last two days were grey clouds and low clouds/mist which was a shame.

Cader Idris is 893 m high and as I am unfit was hard work; but it helped taking a lot of photo breaks.

When I was a teenager we camped near Snowdon and had to move the tent in the middle of the night as it started to flood.

1 Like

here’s some relaxing view

One day I will be visiting this place. This is part of what I dreamed of.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.