A good blogging site?

Well Good and Free these are two different terms. It is quite difficult to find a good blogging platform fro free.
Wordpress is the King of all CMS and blogger is the queen of free blogging platforms.

Is there a tutorial about which would help me integrate it in my page?

I used Blogger because it integrates well with the full line of Google applications like Google Adsense for extra money in the pocket. For a jumpstart blogger, blogger is a great option for since it now offers the option of registering your own domain name.

In my own opinion, wordpress supports a lot of plugins, themes, and SEO tools, so it is more powerful than blogger. But I like blogger better.

try using joomla. and i think joomla has complete extension:D:D:D

Blogger is for newbies, not very professionnal i find.
Wordpress is more powerful, better for all professionnal, you can do whatever you want with it with a lot of plugins and amazing themes contrary to Blogger which is limited.
No need to pay to host your Wordpress blog, you can use free wehost like 000Webhost.

I think you should start out at www.blogspot.com - I created my first blog there and it was quite easy, and a lot of fun. To get yourself noticed, you have to provide content that the general public is interested it in. If you have that, tell a friend, that friend will tell a friend… and so on… also, read other peoples blog and comment on their topics. Leave your blog as reference, or if you comment on someone elses blog in blogspot, it will leave a reference to your blog automatically… then it’s just a matter of patience. Have fun.

I can’t see that Tumblr can be integrated into HTML, but Blog.com seems interesting. What’s the integration like on there?

I like BLOG.COM too :smiley:

My friend is on Tumblr.com all the time. The interface is very interactive. It’s more like a cross between blogging and social networking. Not sure the integration restrictions, but it’s worth checking out if you haven’t already.

• El Capitan

If you do not want to pay for a blog then you can choose a blogspot blog.

I like blog.com

If you want to host your blog on your server, there´s no alternative to wordpress!

If you don’t want to pay for your blog then just go for worpress as it is free

All you have to do is just register a free hosting account and install Wordpress in it its simple and takes only 5 mins to create.